Chapter 14

Tris POV:
* 3 days later*
The whole group is at breakfast. I've been spending the last few days with Tobias. I'm in the middle of eating my sandwich when I start to feel sick. I get up and sprint to the girls bathroom. I barely make it. Christina runs in while I'm washing out my mouth.

" Tris have you been craving things lately?" She asks.

" I have been craving pickles." I say and she gives me a serious look.

" Are you late?" She asks again.

" I am actually. How did you know?" I tell her and she looks real serious.

" Do you feel sick anymore?" She asks.

" No I don't." I say and her eyes get big.

" Have you and Four ' done it' " she asks and my eyes get big. Oh my god. I nod and she digs into her purse. She's pulls out something in a box. A pregnancy test.

" Take this. Okay? Tell me what it says." She says. I take it and walk into the stall. I take the test but I'm too afraid to look at it. What if he leaves me?

I finally look down. Oh my god. I'm pregnant. I put the test in my purse and walk out. Christina gives me a questioning look and I nod.

" Yay! Fourtris baby! I'm posting this later!" She squeals and I tear up.

" Christina? What if he leaves me? What if he doesn't want a child?" I ask and she pulls me into a hug.

" Four would never leave you Tris. He loves you too much. I nod and start smiling. There's a baby inside of me. I'm going to be a mom. Christina says that we should go back to the cafeteria and i nod.

When we get back Tobias looks worried. When he sees me he runs over and tackles me in a hug.

" Are you okay?" He asks and I smile. We walk back over to the table and everyone is giving us questioning looks. Christina and I are smiling like crazy.

" Are you guys okay?" Will asks.

" We're fine. Just happy." Christina says.

" See Zeke. Girls are weird." Uriah says and points at me. I give him a death stare and he looks scared.

" Someone's on their period" Zeke mumbles and I start to cry.

" Christina is this supposed to happen?" I ask her crying. She nods and laughs.

" Good luck the next 9 months Four. Its gonna be rough." She says and points at me. Everyone at our table knows whats going on except Tobias and Uriah.

" Girls have their periods for 9 months?! " Uriah asks.

" No stupid she's pregnant" Will tells Uriah. Tobias's face lights up.

" Tris is it true?" He asks looking into my eyes. I nod and he smiles huge.

" Well guys I'm getting tired. See ya!" I say and start walking to the apartment. Tobias follows me. When we get there I put my purse down. Tobias walks up to me and puts his hands on my stomach.

" I'm gonna be a dad" he says and starts tearing up. I nod and smile.

" Can I talk to them?" He asks. I nod and he pulls up my shirt and leans down.

" Hi baby. I'm your daddy. I love you very very much. I can't wait for you to be here. Don't hurt your mommy. If you don't ill give you chocolate when your older. " he says and I laugh. He kisses my stomach and whispers something I can't hear.

" What did you say Tobias?" I ask.

" Its a secret." He says and smiles. He picks me up and carrys me to the couch. He sits down and puts me on his lap.

" I love you" he says

" I love you too" i say and ESP my arms around him.

" I love you three " he says.

" I love you four " i say

" I love you six" he says and I laugh.

" What happened to five?" I ask

" No body likes 5 " he says and I laugh.

This is the way its gonna be. Me, Tobias, and the baby.