Chapter 10

Tris POV:
Christina dragged me through practically every store in Dauntless. We are at the last store and we haven't found anything yet. Christina has about 20 dresses in her hands and keeps adding on. I'm about to give up but then I see it. A blue dress. Its perfect.

I take it into the dressing room and try it on. It fits just right. I walk out of the room to get Christina.

" Tris thats perfect! You have to get it!" She squeals. Then she runs to the dressing room and puts all the dresses she had in the rack and drags me to her house.

When we get there she puts me down in a chair and starts on my hair. She curls it then put a little bit of makeup on me. Then i slip into my dress and someone knocks on the door. Is it Tobias?

Something slips under the door and I grab it. The note says
' Dear Tris
Before we start this adventure, I want to tell you that I was nervous about doing this. Please stay safe. I love you.

Im going to give you some clues, and you follow the trail. The first clue is where we first met. Another clue will be waiting for you there. I love you. '

The net. Christina puts some light brown boots on my feet and I grab my phone.

" Thanks Christina!"

" No problem! Have fun" she says wiggling her eyebrows. I roll my eyes and walk out the door to the net.

At the net, i climb on and find another note.
'Where it all started'

The Ferris wheel. I jump on the train and ride there. When I get there, I climb up the ladder and find another note.

' Where I showed you everything '

The simulation room. I jump back on the train and ride back to Dauntless. I step into the waiting room and see another note.
'Now that you've finally arrived, you should come with me. I'm inside waiting.'
-Love, Tobias

My heart starts pumping fast. He wants me to go with him. I step in the room and no ones there.

" Tobias?" I call out. " Where are you?" I shut the door and as soon as I do, arms wrap around me and I jump. They lean me down and put their forehead on my.

" Hello Princess" Its Tobias. I wrap my arms around his neck and put my head on his chest.

" Don't scare me like that" i whisper in his ear and he laughs. Then he picks me up and carries me over to the chair. He grabs the stuff for simulations and comes back over. He brushes away my hair and injects the serum and hands the other serum to me and points to his neck. I put it in and he picks me up and puts me in his lap. Then we go under.

We start out with Tobias's fear of heights. I grab his hand and he looks at me thanking me.

" We have to jump. C'mon you can do it. " We jump and the scene changes. Were in the box. Tobias starts shearing and hyperventilating. I tell him to come here and he walks over to me.

" Arms around me." I say and he puts his arms around me. He puts his head in my hair and I put my head on his chest. The scene changes again. Were in the training room. A girl is tied to a chair. Killing the innocent. He picks up the gun, closes his eyes, and shoots.

The scene changes again, but now were in our apartment at Dauntless. Tobias looks over at me and has no clue what's going on. We step into the living room and see it. Its a simulation Tobias with a belt in his hand. He's afraid of becoming his father.

Simulation Tobias walks over to me and pushes me on the ground. I try to stand back up but he whips me with the belt instead. I look over at real Tobias and see that he's stuck behind a glass wall. He whips me a few more times before I grab the belt and start whipping him with it. Im whipping Tobias.

The simulation finally ends and I curl up in a ball and cry. I was whipping Tobias. Tobias takes me in his arms and we walk back to the apartment. Christina sees us and runs over.

" FOUR WHAT DID YOU DO!" She screams at him.

" Its not him Christina, its me. Don't scream at him. It's my fault. I'm the reason. Please don't scream at him. " i whisper quietly and Tobias looks down at me.

" Sorry Tris. I'll leave you alone now." She whispers and walks away. I just hurt someone else.

We finally get him and Tobias carries me into our room and lays me on the bed.

" Tris, you did nothing wrong. You protected yourself. I'm not hurt, see" he says and puts my hands on his stomach. I lean into him and he wraps his arms around me.

" I love you, you know that right " he says.

" I love you too." I say and fall asleep in his arms
___________________________
1 year later

I wake up in Tobias's arms and smile. He's so perfect. I examine his face and touch it lightly.

" Hey Tris" he mumbles and i jump. He laughs. " Go get dressed into something nice for a few minutes okay?" He asks and I wonder why.

" Okay." I say and grab a dress. I walk into the bathroom and put it on and see Tobias in a tux, on one knee. Oh my god.

" Beatrice Prior, ever since you fell into my life, literally, I knew you were the one. Your beautiful, smart, selfless, brave, and caring. You complete my life . Would you do me the honor of becoming Beatrice Eaton?" He says and I'm in tears. I nod and he stands up and slips the ring on my finger.

I jump into his arms and kiss you passionately. We break away and I look at the ring. It has three silver crows made of diamond with a silver band. Its perfect.

" Now that we've done that you can get into normal clothes" he says and laughs. I get up and change and walk back out. Tobias is changed too and me walk to breakfast hand in hand.

Once we get there Tobias kisses my cheek and and goes to get food. I sit down with our group and wait for Tobias. Christina grabs my hand and pulls it over the table.

" Tris, what is this?" She asks squealing.

" Well, Four proposed." I say and she jumps up.

" I KNEW IT!! INSTA POST!" She screams. I'm going to be Beatrice Eaton. And live my life with Tobias. Its perfect.