Chapter 11

Tris POV:

" OMG TRIS I HAVE TO PLAN THE WEDDING PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASSSSSASSSSSSSEE!!!! " Christina screams. Should we let her? Tobias walks over and gives me a sly smile. He sits down and I take his hand under the table.

" FOUR PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!" Christina screams going down on her knees. I look over at Tobias and he just shrugs.

" Fine Christina, you can plan the wedding. " I say and she screams.

" YESSSS!" She screams. " WE HAVE TO GET GOING AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!" I groan.

" Christina, let me just have the day off. Initiates come in one month, so I don't have much time. Could we go tomorrow? " I ask her.

" Fine Tris, but only one day! We don't have much time!" She says and runs to her apartment. Oh Chris.

Tobias and I finish our breakfast and go back to the apartment. When we get there, we set out stuff down on the counter. I hop onto the island and Tobias walks over to me. He steps in between my lands and puts his hands on my thighs.

" I can't wait for you to become Beatrice Eaton. " he says while I put my hands on his chest.

" I can't wait either " i say and he looks into my eyes.

" I love you. So much " he says and crashes his lips to mine. I wrap my arms around his neck and he puts his arms around my waist. We stay like for a few minutes until I pull away and he pouts.

" I never said I was done" i say and he gets happy again. I laugh and pull him closer to me. " I love you too"

I put his lips on mine again and and starts picking me up. We head towards the bedroom without breaking the kiss. He lays me down on the bed and lays on top of me kissing me again. He starts pulling up my shirt but I pull it down.

" Im sorry Tobias. I'm not ready. You can find someone else. You don't deserve me." I say tears coming to my eyes and I look down.

" Hey look at me." He says and grabs my chin. " I will always wait for you. I don't care if I have to wait until were 50. I will always love you and only you Tris. I respect you and I will wait. " he says making eye contact with me. I smile slightly and wraps my arms around him.

" I love you" i mumble into his chest and fall asleep.
___________________________
I wake up and look around. What time is it? Tobias walks in and smiles.

" Good afternoon " he says and laughs. After noon? Already? I get up and see that I'm still in my clothes from this morning. I smile and brush my hair to fix the frizzy.

" Tobias, do you want to go to Christina's to plan the wedding?" I ask.

" Sure" he says and takes my hand. We walk to Christina's apartment and knock on the door. Someone walks up and answers it.

" Tris you here!" She squeals. " Let's plan." She drags Tobias and I over to a table and we see all tons of cards. Oh my.