Chapter 19

Tobias POV:
Tris and I are holding each other until we hear screaming. Makayla is screaming bloody murder. My baby.

I run out of the bathroom and see two people in black running out the door.

" Daddy! Help me!" She screams and I sprint after them.

" I'm coming Makayla! " I scream and she's sobbing. I follow her screams and it leads to the chasm.

" Hurry! Get her over before he comes!" One of them whispers. I run up and I'm about to kick them and she drops. She's falling and I can't do anything about it. She's screaming.

All of a sudden a person comes swinging down from a rope.

" UNCLE URI TO THE RESCUE!!" The person screams. Thank god. Its Uriah. Makayla holds into him for dead life and I beat the two people up. I pull off their masks and its as suspected. Eric and Jeanine. I take them to the prison and lock them in a cell.

I walk back to the chasm and Uriah is still holding Makayla.

" Thank you Uriah. Your a life saver. " I say and he nods.

" Anything for my elephant" he says and smiles handing her to me. She clings onto me and her tears soak my shirt.

" Its alright baby. Your okay." I say and she slows down on the crying. " let's go home"

We start walking home and she stops crying. We get to the door and its still open. I walk in and set her down on couch.

" Tris?" I say. No response. I check the bathroom. She's not there. Kitchen, not there. Bedroom, she's not there.

" Daddy" Makayla calls and I run into the living room. " There's a note " she says and points to the counter.

" Dear Tobias-
You fell for our trap. While you went to go get your nasty daughter I took her. Good luck. "

I drop to my knees. They took her. I should've taken her with me. I have to get her back. I don't care if I die. I've already lost her once. I can't lose her again.

" Makayla lets get a bag packed. Your going to stay at Christina's. " I say and she runs to her room. We get her bags packed and I pick her up and take her to Christina's. I knock on the door and she opens up.

" Christina, could you please watch Makayla tonight. Tris is missing." I say.

" Tris is missing?!" She says. I nod and look down. " Ill watch Makayla. Go find Tris."

Makayla nuzzles into my chest.

" Please be safe daddy. I love you." He says.

" I love you too baby. Stay with Aunt Chris and Uncle Will. Be good." I say and she nods. I hand her to Christina and walk to the control room.

I'm looking through the cameras at our room. I'm almost to the time and all of a sudden a person pops up. Marcus.

" Hello son. How are you?" He says smirking.

" Don't you dare call me that. Where is she?" I snarl. He steps away from the camera. Tris is tied to a post with her shirt off.

" Every time either of you say anything, 5 more whips." He says unraveling his belt. He starts whipping her and tears run down my face.

" Stop. Please." Tris says sobbing.

" I see how it is. You just want to make it harder on yourself." He says. He whips her 5 more times and she passes out.

" Marcus. When I find you, I'm going to kill you." I say and he turns off the camera. I link the call back to abnegation.

I walk over with a gun and hide in the bushes. I walk in slowly and aim my gun. I hear crying. Tris.