Chapter Six

Tris POV:
I wake up the next morning wrapped in a pair of strong arms.
Tobias. The love of my life. I have no clue what I would've done without him. He guides me, loves me, and trusts me.
"Well thank you"
I jump and he smiles.
" I didn't know you were awake .. or that that I was talking"
" Well just to let you know, all of that is true. Except for the fact that you forgot that I think your amazing, beautiful, and extremely caring, brave, honest, and kind" he says while smiling "
I blush but then frown.

"I'm not pretty" I say looking down.

"Okay, so your not pretty. I like the way you look. Your eyes, your nose, everything. "

I look back at him.

" I love you, you know that right?" I say looking him in the eyes.

" I know " he says smiling.

I start to stand up off of the bed put he grabs my wrist and pulls me back down on top of him.

" Where do you think your going?" he asks while smirking.

" I was going to go get some food "

" That can wait" he says and pulls me closer to him.

Our lips connect and sparks fly. He puts his arms on hips and I snake mine around his neck and into his hair. This is why I love him. We fit perfectly and he knows that I'll tell him when I'm ready.

My doctor, Dr.Roth , walks in and doesn't look too happy when she sees us. I pull away from the kiss but still keep eyes closed and my forehead on Tobias's.
"Yes Dr. Roth?" I ask her.

" Your free to go"

I jump up off of Tobias and run and give her a hug.

" Thank you, so much"

She says that it was nothing. She walks out of the room and i turn back around to Tobias.

" So where are we gonna go? " I ask him.

" Well Tris, I was wondering if .. um " he scratches the back of his neck. He's nervous? Why would he be nervous?

" Well I was wondering if you would move in with me back at Dauntless "
I just stare at him while I think. He wants me to move in with him? He turns around so his back is facing me.

" It's alright, I understand" he says looking down at the floor. He's thinks I rejected him! I run up to him and jump on his back and whisper in his war.

" Of course I will Tobias. I love you"
He picks me up off of his back and puts me so that I'm hanging on to him with my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. He puts his hands on my backs so I don't fall.
" I love you Tris, more then you could ever know." I blush and look at him.

" And I love you too Tobias "

He puts me back onto his back and starts walking out the door.

" Where are we going ?" I ask laughing.

" To get some food" he says smiling. " Hold on tight"

He starts sprinting to the cafeteria and i hold on tight to him. We get dirty looks from some people but I don't care. We finally arrive at out destination and Tobias puts me down.

" Thank you my royal horse " i say while laughing.

" Anything for my princess " he says and i blush. I look away from him an see all of our friends. In front of me are Zeke, Uriah, Will, Shauna, Marlene, Christina and Lynn. I run to Uriah.

" URIAHCORN!!!" I scream.

" TRISSYPOO!!!" He screams in a high pitched voice.

While we were up there, where ever that is, we both discovered that Uriah and I were twins, and that Zeke and Caleb were our older brothers. Our parents had them, but put them up for adoption because they were so insane and they couldn't handle them.

After screaming at each other we give each other a hug.

" let's scare Zeke " i whisper in his ear.

" Okay" he says " On three. One, Two, THREE!!"

" ZEKEY WEAKY"!!!! We both scream and I jump onto his shoulders and Uriah grabs his legs. Then we start singing a song.

( A/N : This song is a remake from Elf )

" YOU ARE OUR BROTHER, AND WE LOVE YOU, WE LOVE YOU, WE LOOOOOVVVEEEE YOU!!" we scream in unison.

Everyone looks at us with confused faces. I explain everything and Zeke tackles us to the ground.

" I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT! I KNEW THAT OUR MOM AND DAD WEREN'T OUR REAL ONES!! URIAH YOU OWE ME TEN BUCKS!!"

Everyone starts laughing and then goes off to their own rooms to start packing bags. I'm going home! I'm going home!

Home. I never thought that I would call the craziest faction if them all home.

We all start carrying our bags to the truck and hop in. There wasn't enough room so I sat on Tobias's lap.

" I love you" i whisper in his ear only loud enough so that he can hear it.

" I love you too" he whispers back.

" ONG YOU GUYS ARE LIKE THE CUTEST COUPLE EVER" Christina squeals.

" OMG LIKE TOTALLY GIRLFRIEND! LETS MAKE A SCRAPBOOK AND CALL IT FOURTRIS LOVE!! " Zeke and Uriah squeal.

They heard that?

" Yes we heard that" They all say.

" I really need to stop thinking out loud"

" Yes you do" they all say and I laugh.

" That's an amazing idea boys! LETS DO IT!!" Christina screams and takes out her phone. She starts taking hundreds of pictures of us. I wrap my arms around Tobias's neck and put my face on his shoulder opposite of Christina. He wraps his arms around my back and hides his face with his coat.

" DO YOU GUYS SEE WHAT I MEAN!! " Christina squeals.

Everyone is laughing and Zeke says that we can come out now. Tobias takes his coat away and I take my head away from his shoulder. We notice that Christina still has the camera and we both dive for cover again.

Tobias puts me on the other side of him so that I'm laying down on the seat with my back on the back of the seat. Tobias lays down too and uses his body to shield me. He wraps his arms around me and puts that coat over his head and starts laughing.

This is why I love my friends, and why I love Tobias.

___________________________
Long chapter!! Just to let you guys know, everyone is back alive and the factions are back up.
I might post another chapter soon so be ready!
- purple flying elephants 🐘💜 ( maddy)