Chapter 9

Tobias POV:
I wake up expecting to see Tris is my arms. She isn't. Oh god. Where is she? I swear if anyone has touched her their gonna die!

" Tris , are you there?" I say into the open. No response. I walk out of our bedroom in my boxers and check all around the house. Where is she?

I'm about to walk back into our room to get dressed and ice cold water splashes all over me. I look over and see Tris.

" Oops " she says chuckling and starts running.

" Come here! " I say and start laughing. I chase her around the house. I finally catch her and hold her bridal style and start spinning in circles.

" Your gonna get it. Bad girl, very bad girl." I say while smirking. Tris gives me a scared face and then puppy eyes.

" Thats not gonna work this time." I say and carry her into the bedroom. I put her on the bed and sit on her stomach. Then I grab her arms in mine and put then down on the bed.

" Tobias" she groans. " Let me gooo"

" Hmm let me think about it. No" I say and smile. She lets out a puff of air and her hair flies out of her face. I get a devilish grin on my face and use my knees to hold down her arms. I start to tickle her and she starts laughing and screaming.

" Stop! Stop! Stop! " she screams while laughing uncontrollably.

" Do you give?" I ask smiling.

" I give " she's says letting out another puff. I climb off of her but keep her in my arms and lay down on the bed. She snuggles against my chest just like in the hospital.

" I love you" she mumbles against my chest.

" I love you more. " I say

" I bet not " she says looking into my eyes.

" I bet so"

" Not "

" So "

" Not "

" So "

" No- " She begins saying and were interrupted by a camera flash and a squeal.

" CHRISTINA!! " we both yell and she starts running out of the door. Since when did she have a key?

" Tris did you give her a key?" I ask her taking her hands and intertwining them with mine.

" Maybe " she says while giggling.

" Oh well, we should get ready for breakfast. " I say and kiss her nose. " I love you."

" Love you too" she says and stands up on her tip-toes and kisses my cheek. I smile and she goes to take a shower.

20 minutes later were both dressed and shower. I grab her hand and we walk to breakfast. Once we get there, we realize that our whole group is there and laughing.

" And then Four picked Tris up and trapped her on the bed. And then he started tickling her and she screamed and screamed and screamed" Christina says while holding her stomach and wiping tears away. She saw everything?!

I look over to Tris and see that her face is a deep shade of pink.

" I'll need my key back Christina " she says angrily.

" But Trisss" Christina wines.

" No buts. Hand it over" she says putting a hand on her hip and holding the other hand out.

She's hot

Stop it Tobias

Nope

Yes

Nope

Come on mind! Let me control myself!

I look back at the table and everyone is laughing harder. Was I thinking out loud? Tris nods and giggles.

" Don't worry, I think your hot too" she's whispers in my ear and I blush. We sit down at the table and Zeke and Uriah are whispering.

" Four you should stop sitting on our sister. It has been concluded that you have a big fat butt and you should wiggle it less. " Zeke says then out of nowhere the lights turn off. Disco lights start going off and smoke rises up. Wiggle by Jason Derulo starts playing. We all look back to Zeke and he's twerking. What is going on? He finally finishes the song and sits down likes its nothing with his sunglasses still on.

The lights eventually turn back on and everyone looks scared. Tris has her head buried in my lap and people are on the ground. Kids are clutching to their parents legs and everyone looks petrified.

Everyone goes back to normal. We all look at Zeke and he just shrugs. I walk over to Christina.

" Im taking Tris on a date. Make sure you get her in a dress. " i whisper in her ear and she squeals. She runs over to Tris and grabs her. Tris falls to the ground with her feet out and her back up. Christina grabs her arms and starts pulling her away. She gives me the puppy eyes but I shake head and laugh.

" NOOOOOOOOOOOO " she screams and I smile. I love her.
___________________________