Chapter 18

Tobias POV:
" Its a bike!" She screams and jumps into my arms. " Now how do i ride it?" She asks and I laugh.

" Well first you have to sit on the seat and grab the handles. Then you push off with your feet and push on the pedals to make it go. " I say and she nods. She gets on and starts riding. I made sure it had training wheels.

She rides into the hallway and giggles. She rides all the way down and is about to turn around when she runs into someone. Eric.

" You little -" he starts and Makayla starts pedaling as fast as she can towards me. She's too far. She's not gonna make it. Eric grabs her and starts sprinting. I start running but I can't catch up. He had too much of a lead.

Were all the way at the train and I'm catching up. He's about to jump on when a brown blur flys by me. Daisy. She bites him mid jump and Makayla goes flying through the air.

I jump towards her and catch her in my arms. I barricade her with them before we hit the ground so she won't be hurt. We hit the ground and roll. Makayla clutches to my chest for dear life and I hold her in my arms. She could have just died. She starts crying and I lift her up in my arms so I can carry her.

" Baby its okay. Were okay. I saved you." I say and she clings to my chest tighter. I move her so that her arms are around my neck and she keeps crying. I start walking home with Makayla and Daisy and i still can't believe it.

Daisy saved her.

Once we get back the whole group has worried faces. Tris has it the most. When she sees us she sprints and tackles me in a hug. She starts crying with Makayla. Tris goes to hold her and she screams. Uriah comes up and tries to and she screams again. I touch her arm and she screams. She's hurt.

" Makayla is your arm hurt? " I ask and she nods.

" Tris we have to take her. Let's go." I say and we walk to the hospital. It's her birthday. Why is this happening. We get her in a room and the doctor takes a scan.

" Well her arm doesn't appear to be broken but there is a piece of metal in her arm. I'm not sure what it is." She's says and my heart stops. Eric hurt my baby.

" Okay, thank you" I say and she walks away.

" Makayla? Did Eric do anything to you?" I ask and she nods. " Could you explain for mommy and daddy?"

" Yeah. Eric put a needle in my arm. It really hurt. He said that he would get back at mommy now." She says. Oh my god. I'm gonna kill him. I nod and pick her up careful not to touch her arm.

I carry her home and lay her on the couch. Tris walks in the room and all if a sudden Makayla goes crazy.

" She's gonna kill me! She hates me! Hide me daddy! Hide me! " she screams and jumps into my arms.

" Makayla mommy would never hurt you. What's wrong?" I ask

" Yes she will! Eric told me so! Get me away from her!" She screams again and I look over at Tris. She starts crying and runs to our room.

" Makayla your mommy would never hurt you. She loves you very much." I say and she nods. She sits down on the couch and grabs a blanket and I turn on Doc Mcstuffins.

I walk into our room and Tris is sobbing on the bed. I wrap her in my arms.

" Tris its not her. Its Eric. Okay? I'll fix this." I say and she nods.

" I'm gonna take a bath." She says and gets up. I go back to the living room and Makayla is asleep. I pick her up and carry her to her bed and Daisy follows.

" Good night. Stop growing up so fast." I whisper and Daisy jumps up on the bed with her. She goes next to Makayla's chest and Makayla cuddles with her. All of a sudden i hear a choking noise coming from the bathroom.
___________________________
Tris POV:
I can't believe Eric would do this. My baby hates me. Thinks I'm going to kill her.

I go into the bath and sit down. I cant control it. I start sobbing and my head goes into the water. I choke and I cant get out if the water.

All of a sudden arms go under my knees and my back and lift me up. I continue to choke and they put a towel around me. Then they wrap me in their arms and I stop choking.

Its Tobias.

" Tris are you okay?" He says worried. I nod and wrap my arms around him. When I let go he's soaking wet.

" I'm sorry. " I say and look down.

" I would rather have my clothes wet then you die." He says and grabs my chin. " I love you"

" I love you too" i say and go back into his arms. And we stay like that for a long long time.
___________________________
Im sorry guys! Thanks for 1k reads!!💞