Chapter 13

* 1 month later*
Tris POV: I wake up on top of Tobias. Today is the day. Were getting married. I lightly kiss him on the lips and he wakes up.

" Good morning handsome" i say and smile.

" Good morning beautiful" he says and I blush. Just then Christina bursts into the room.

" Wake up lovebirds! Today's the big day!" She screams and looks over.

" Oh, your already up." She says and grabs my arm. Tobias grabs my shoulders and pulls me back down.

" Just a minute Christina." He says and Christina pouts and walks to the living room. " I love you. I can't wait to see you walking down the aisle. Your so beautiful"

I blush and he takes my face in his hands. He kisses me lightly and I wrap my arms around him.

" One minutes up! Come on lovebirds!" She sings again and walks in. She falls on the ground and screams.

" IVE BEEN BLINDED!"

Tobias and I laugh and I get up.

" I love you." I says and he smiles. Christina grabs my arm and drags me to her room.

* time lapse to wedding*

I'm looking in the mirror beside the chasm. Christina curled my hair and put on a little bit of makeup. I look pretty.

Everyone else has walked down and now its my turn. I start walking and look at Tobias. He has tears in his eyes. I start getting a few myself.

I get to Tobias and he takes my hands and leans in.

" You look good, Tris" he whispers and i blush. The person running the wedding starts talking.

" Today, we are here to join two people. Beatrice." He pauses and I wince. " and Tobias." He winces too. I zone out until the vows. Tobias takes a piece of paper out if his pocket and rips it. I giggle and he looks into my eyes.

" Tris, you feel into my life. Literally. I was going to leave this place. Go with my mother. But then you came. We save each other. Your the most beautiful person I've ever seen and I still can't believe your mine. I'll love you forever, even if you leave me. I'm so glad were getting married right now. I love you, so much" he says and I'm crying.

" Well I think I should've gone first" i say wiping away tears. " I still think about what would've happened if you weren't there at the chasm that night. I would probably be dead. You scared Al and Peter away and beat up Drew. You took me in and cared for me. When you were washing your hands, I saw pink and felt so bad. You were hurt because of me. When you were cleaning my hands, they were soft and warm. I knew it was you from there. Your the best person I've ever met and I can't thank you enough for loving me. " I say and lean into him.

" I love you, Tobias Eaton" i whisper in his ear and me smiles and wipes away tears.

" Do you, Tobias Eaton, take Beatrice Prior to be your wife. "

" Of course" he says and the crowd laughs.

" Do you, Beatrice Prior, take Tobias Eaton to be your husband."

" Well duh. What else are we here for?" I say and the crowd laughs again.

" Cake." Tobias replies and shrugs. I laugh and he smiles.

" You may now kiss the bride." He says and Tobias grabs my waist and leans down. He presses his lips to mine and the crowd erupts into claps and whistles. We pull away and he puts his forehead on mine.

" Hello, Beatrice Eaton." He says and I smile. He picks me up bridal style and carries me to the cake. I giggle the whole way. He sets me down once we get there and I kiss his cheek.