Changes

I'm really sorry, but this isn't an update. I've been extremely busy with school, dance, basketball, and softball. I'm hoping to write tomorrow.

I'm going to make some changes to this book. I've left out a few details, and I'm taking 1 out.

First of all, I completely forgot about the groups kids. So I'm going to give them now.

Christina and Will:
Avery Lynn
- Avery has a reddish hair color and bangs. She's two years old and loves penguins. Her favorite color is purple.

Zeke and Shauna:
Kalvary
Karter
- Kalvary and and Karter are twins. They both have short brown hair and brown eyes. Kalvary's favorite color is blue and he loves turtles. Karter's favorite color is green and he loves monkeys.
Shauna is also 3 months pregnant.

Uriah and Marlene:
- Marlene is 7 months pregnant with a baby girl.

Tris and Tobias:
Makayla
- You already know about Makayla, but I'm changing her a bit. She looks more like her dad now. She has dark brown hair and light green eyes. Her favorite color is yellow, and she loves elephants.
- Tris is also pregnant.

More changes
In the beginning, it has Tris, Uriah, Natalie, and Andrew in heaven. I'm changing it so that Natalie and Andrew did not see them. They are still brother and sister along with Zeke and Caleb.

I'm really sorry for bit updating but I'm probably going to write right now💞