Chapter 1

Luke's POV
I got settled into my dorm room last night. I get to share the dorm with Carter again this year. Yay! So tonight, just like every year, there's a tailgate party. They are always really fun to go to. You can meet new people. Carter and I decided to go. It's about 3 pm right now and the party starts at 6:30. There's 3 hours until the party so we will start getting ready at 4:45. It only takes about an hour for us boys to get ready.

3 hours later
Luke's POV
I got out of the shower, put on some tight jeans and a black v-neck t-shirt with my black E3 hat and my boots. Carter and I were both ready to go so we went and got in my black jacked up Silverado , it's Rollin on blacked out 35s, and we headed to the pasture.

Caroline's POV
We heard from the other girls on our dorm floor that there was a tailgate party tonight so Bailey and I decided to go. Why not? Maybe we can meet some cute boys. 😏 It was around 3:30 so I decided to get in the shower. When I got out I let my hair air dry because it makes it look wavy. I put a little make up on. That consisted of my base, a little eye shadow, eyeliner and mascara. After about 15 minutes of deciding what I wanted to wear I picked some jean shorts, a white tank top with crochet on the bottom, and my cowgirl boots. After 2 1/2 hours Bailey and I were finally ready. I grabbed my phone off the charger, a little wrist wallet and we walked out the door, hopped in my truck and drove to the pasture. I chose to drive. I have a white Silverado jacked up with blacked out wheels. What, never saw a girl driving a jacked up truck? This truck is my baby. You're one lucky person if I let you drive it. If you wreck it oh your ass is mine.

>Luke's POV<
About 5 minutes after we arrived I saw this white jacked up Silverado drive in and park beside my truck. I was getting a beer at the time. Man that truck was a beaut. But what really was a beaut was the blonde headed girl who got out of it. Woah. A girl driving a truck like that. Man she's my kinda girl. I'm gonna have to get her number, I thought to myself.

Caroline's POV
We pulled up and I parked beside a black jacked up Silverado. It was a nice truck. But mine is better. 😉There was a lot of people here, but I could tell it was going to be a fun night. I hopped out of my truck and let the tailgate down. Bailey got out and we both sat down. I was looking around and saw a really cute guy coming this way. Turns out he owns the black jacked up truck that I parked by. Bailey went to get us some cokes. I was only 20 and I didn't want to drink because I have to drive back to the dorms tonight. While she was gone the guy came over and sat down on my tailgate. "Hi my name is Luke, and can I just say that your truck is a beaut", he said. "I'm Caroline and thanks, it's my baby" I said back. "Well can I get you something to drink?" "Oh actually my friend Bailey went to get me a coke but it looks like she's met someone." "Oh. Hey that's my best friend Carter." "Maybe they'll hit it off. She's been looking for someone for a year now." "Maybe. So do you go to Georgia Southern?" "Yeah. It's my sophomore year of college." "That's cool. This is my junior year of college. Can't believe I haven't see you around." "Well I didn't really go to any parties last year."

Bailey's POV
So I went to get Caroline and I some cokes, and I ran into Carter. I went to high school with him. I had the biggest crush on him and I still do. We really hit it off tonight.

Carter's POV
I went to get me a beer when I ran into Bailey. We went to high school with each other. My senior year of high school I had a really big crush on her but I didn't want to tell her because we were soon gonna go our separate ways and to different colleges, but little did I know we would be going to the same one. Maybe tonight I will get the chance to tell her that I still like her.

4 hours later.
Caroline's POV
Luke and I talked all night. We were just about to leave when he asked me for my number. "Hey Caroline could I maybe get your number? So we can hang out some more. I really like you." "Yeah sure. Let me see your phone. Here's mine." I put my name in there as 'Caroline😘💘'. I handed him his phone back and he handed mine back. I looked at his name and he put it in there as 'Luke😘😛💘'. We both got our friends, got in our trucks and left. {10 minutes later}
We arrived back at the dorms and let me tell you I was so tired. I went and removed my make up, changed into my pjs and crawled in bed. I looked at my phone and it showed I had a text. It was from Luke. I smiled so big, I probably looked like a dork.
From Luke😘😛💘:
Goodnight beautiful. Sleep tight. 😘💙
To Luke😘😛💘:
Goodnight handsome. Don't let the bed bugs bite. 😉😘💙
From Luke😘😛💘:
If I have a night mare I might just have to text you and come over to your dorm. 😉
To Luke😘😛💘:
lol. Whatever. 😉😘 Goodnight Luke. 💙
From Luke😘😛💘:
Goodnight Caroline. 💙
I slowly drifted off to sleep thinking about Luke.

Luke's POV
When I got back to the dorm I slipped off my jeans and took my shirt off to where I was just in my boxers and crawled in bed. I texted Caroline and told her goodnight. As we said goodnight I plugged my phone into the charger and slowly started to fall asleep thinking about Caroline.