Chapter 7

{1 week later}
Caroline's POV
It's been a week since Luke proposed and everyone knows. Over the weekend we went to see my parents. Luke has been working very hard these past few weeks. He's actually helping co-write a song called "Good Directions" for Billy Currington. They are going to release the song in about one to two weeks. I've heard bits and pieces of it because Luke's been walking around the apartment singing it. Tomorrow is Friday and we are going to start moving in to our farm house. I'm really excited I can't wait. Luke has to work so it will be me, Bailey, Kasi, Kelly, Jordan and Kris moving stuff in. Kelly and the girls are coming up tonight. In fact they are on the road right now. It's about 11:15 am. I've started to pack up some stuff that we don't need right now and put it in my truck. We are going to take the beds first and then take everything that we absolutely have to have. We don't have to buy a refrigerator or a washer and dryer, we've already got that we took the washer and dryer out there last night with the help of Bailey and Carter.
{5:45 pm}
Kelly and the girls just arrived and we are about to go to the farm house so they can see it. Luke is working late tonight, so he can get off early tomorrow. We all walked out of the apartment and to my truck. We decided to take my truck because it was easier, and Kelly still had their stuff in her car. We pulled into the driveway and got out. I walked up to the door and unlocked it. We all walked in and I showed them around. "This is perfect for you two." Kelly said. "Yes it is. It's absolutely perfect." "Aunt Caroline, will we get to come and stay with yall when everything is all moved in?" Jordan said. "Yes you will. And we will have a girls night, and yall can sleep in the big bed with me, while we make Luke sleep on the couch. "Yay!!" The both screamed. We finished up, and started on our way back to the apartment. We stopped to get some movies and popcorn, so we could watch them while Luke was still at work.
{10:45 pm}
The girls fell asleep watching the movies, so Kelly and I carried them upstairs and put them in the quest bed. Jordan woke up as soon as I layed her down. "Aunt Caroline, can I sleep with you and uncle Luke?" I looked at Kelly and she said, "If it's okay with you she can." "Yes you can Jordan. Let's go." We walked to mine and Luke's room and Jordan scooted to the middle of the bed so I could lay down. She cuddled up next to my side and we both fell asleep.

Luke's POV
It was around 12:30 am when I left the studio. I worked late so I could take of tomorrow to help move stuff in. Caroline thinks I'm getting of early but I took off the whole day. I unlocked the door and walked in, I took my boots of and walked up the stairs. I peaked in the guest bedroom and Kelly and Kris were sleeping. I walked into mine and Caroline's room, and saw her and Jordan snuggled up, asleep. I changed into some basketball shorts, kissed Caroline, crawled in bed and fell asleep.

{7:15}
Caroline's POV
I woke up and rolled over to see Luke and Jordan snuggle up together asleep they were so cute. I got out of bed and made my way down stairs, to cook breakfast for everyone. About 10 minutes after I came down Luke came down. He came up behind me with his arms around my waist, kissing my neck. "Luke you better go take a shower or you're gonna be late." "No I won't." "Yes you will now go take a shower!" "Caroline I worked until 12:15, so I could take off the whole entire day today." "Aww Luke that's so sweet. Thank you." "You're welcome babe." He said while spinning me around and kissing me. "Luke we need to talk about when and where we are going to have the wedding." "I know. Where do you want to have it? I was thinking maybe the beach. What do you think?" "Really Luke!? I was thinking that too!" "Okay. Well let's have it December 8th, next year which would be 2006, at Panama City Beach, Florida." "That would be amazing! I'll write it down!" "I love you!" "I love you to Luther!" "You'll pay for that!" "Luke, I think we need to repaint our bedroom at the house." "Okay. What color?" "We can do white it's the easiest." "Okay. I'll go get dressed and go get some white paint." "Okay." Right before Luke was about to walk out the door, breakfast was done so I went upstairs to get Kelly and the girls. They came down stairs and we all ate. We said bye to Luke so he could go get the paint. We just decided to meet him at the house. They all got dressed and we went to my truck and drove to the farm house. I pulled up, and we got out and walked inside. I grabbed a few boxes out of the bed of my truck and took them in. I asked Kelly if she would unpack them and she said yes. I handed the iPad and my iPhone to the girls so they could play on them. I walked up stairs to our bedroom and layed down some plastic stuff on the floor so we don't get paint on it. We had a pretty brown wooded floor and I didn't want to ruin it. Luke got here with the paint and I told him to help me paint our room so he did. As we were painting he walked over to me and whipped his paintbrush on my cheek. "Told you I'd get us back." He said with a smirk. "Thomas Luther. You are in big trouble." I said as I whipped paint all over his face. Let's just say we had paint all over us within 5 minutes. We finished painting and walked downstairs. "Did yall have some fun up there?" Kelly said laughing. "Yes, yes we did." Luke said.
{7:20 pm}
We got the beds, refrigerator, washer and dryer, and all of the things we had to have moved in. We are going to be staying at the farm house tonight. Luke went and bought a fire pit and grill so we could cook out tonight. We also have a pond right behind our house. Kelly and the girls were going home tomorrow so they can go to Church with Lee Sunday. Luke cooked the food and we all ate, then we showered and went to bed. Luke and I were exhausted.
{Saturday Morning}
We woke up and Kelly and the girls are about to leave so they can make it home before dark. We said our goodbyes and promised the girls that we would come get them in a couple weeks and bring them back up here. Luke and I unpacked boxes and lounged around all day, planning our wedding too. I can't wait. I'm so excited to be marrying the love of my life. 💗💘💖