Chapter 15

{the baby shower}
Caroline's POV
Luke didn't want to come to the baby shower because "it's a girl thing". So instead him and Bo went and hung out at Blake's with all the other guys and Caleb (Kasi's son). LeClaire, my mom, Miranda, Kasi, Bailey, Jordan, Kris, and other girls came to the baby shower. We just got through opening presents and eating cake. I thanked everyone for coming and all of them left LeClaire and my mom went shopping, and I didn't want to go. That's shocking too. I LOVE to shop. But I decided to stay home and watch movies with Kris and Jordan until Luke and Bo got back. I guess we all fell asleep in mine and Luke's bed because the next thing I know is Luke and Bo jumped on all of us. "Uncle Luke!" The girls yelled and tackled him. Luke ran to the closet in the hallway and hid. "Aunt Caroline where's uncle Luke?" "I don't know let's find him." I took the girls and Bo down stairs we got water guns and filled them with water then we ran up stairs and I opened the closet door. "Squirt him!" I yelled. We all squirted him and he came out soaked. Luckily there wasn't anything in there except our rain boots. "Girls if I were you I'd run." Whispered. The ran to Bo's room and he ran after them. I was about to take off running when Luke grabbed me and pulled me into the bedroom kissing me. "Luke stop. We have to watch the girls and Bo." He kept on. "Luke quit!" I slightly yelled. "Luke seriously quit." I walked out of the room and went to Bo's. Him and the girls were playing with his toys. I walked down stairs and sat on the couch. Finally some piece and quiet. I slowly drifted off to sleep.
Luke's POV
I was gonna get Caroline back for squirting me with the water gun. I walked down stairs and she was asleep on he couch. Perfect time to get her back I thought. I grabbed the water gun and soaked her with it. "Thomas Luther Bryan!" She yelled. I laughed. "You think this is funny? Well it's not!" She yelled again. She was slightly pissed off. "I'm sorry I didn't think you were going to get mad." She just looked at me and then ran upstairs. Caroline hates getting wet unless she's swimming or taking a shower. I probably shouldn't have squirted her with the water gun. That was a big mistake. Whoops. I ran upstairs, I grabbed her waist before she got into the bedroom and pulled her into a hug. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean for you to get upset. I'm sorry babe I love you." "Luke you know I hate getting wet unless I'm swimming or taking a shower." She said. "I know I'm so sorry. I love you."
Caroline's POV
"I love you to. I'm going to take a shower." "Can I join?" He asked with a big smirk on his face. "I was gonna let you until you sprayed me with the water gun. Now go play with the kids." I said pushing him and walking to the bathroom. I got in the shower washed up and then got out and got dressed. I texted LeClaire and told her the girls could stay over tonight and she said okay. I walked downstairs and they were all sitting on the couch. "Jordan why don't you go take a shower. You can use Mine and Luke bathroom. Kris you can use Bo Bo's." "Okay. " They said getting up. Luke go get Jordan and Kris some towels. "Okay." Bo was asleep so I took him to the guest room with Luke and layed him down.
{30 minutes later}
Kris and Jordan piled up in bed with me and we fell asleep.
{the next morning}
I woke up and smelled bacon. Luke's probably cooking then. He loves bacon. I got up and walked down stairs in Luke's T-shirt and some compression shorts. "Good morning sunshine. How did you sleep?" "Good morning. I slept good. How did you sleep?" "I slept good. I would have slept better if you were with me." He said coming over and kissing me. "Where's Bo?" "He's still asleep. I moved him to his bed so he wouldn't fall off the other one." "Okay." I went upstairs to get dressed. I changed into some shorts and a George Strait T-shirt. It was a little hot outside today. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and straightened my hair. By the time I was done Kris and Jordan were up. "Good morning girls. Go down stairs uncle Luke has breakfast for you." "Okay." They said racing out of the room. "Be careful you two!" I yelled slightly so they could hear me. I walked to Bo's room and he was up. "Good morning Bo Bo. Let's go downstairs and eat some breakfast." Bo shook his head. I picked him up and we walked down stairs. I sat him in his high chair and gave him some bacon. "Hey girls you want to go shopping with uncle Luke, me, and Bo?" "Yes!" They both yelled. "Okay well eat your breakfast, then go get dressed, and we will leave." "Okay."
{an hour later}
We all ate breakfast and got dressed. We hopped in the truck and headed to the mall. When we got to the mall, we walked in and went to the stores the girls wanted to go to. After about 4 1/2 hours we were done. I could tell Luke wanted to get out of here. He absolutely hates shopping unless he's getting hunting or fishing stuff. "Are you ready to leave baby?" I said giving him a hug. "Yes. We've spent 4 hours in this place. I don't know how you girls can do it." "It's pretty fun, actually." We checked out at the store and headed out to Luke's truck. He loaded the stuff in the back seat while I got Bo in his car seat and the girls buckled. "Thank you uncle Luke and aunt Caroline." "You're welcome girls." Luke and I both said.