Chapter 17

{a month later}
Caroline's POV
Luke's show in Georgia is tomorrow night. We got to Georgia late last night. We are currently at one of Luke's tour buses. He has two, one for when we come out on the road and stay with him. "Luke what are we going to eat for dinner?" "I don't know babe. What do you want?" "I say we go to your mamas house and eat some of her amazing home cooked food." "Okay I'll call her then." Luke said while laughing. While he called her I changed Bo and Tate's diapers. Next year I'm gonna try and work with Bo on potty training. Let's see how far that goes.
{the next night}
We are at Luke's concert and he pulls Bo on stage with him. It's the cutest thing. Bo started dancin. You could tell he was having a good time up there with his daddy. Tate is too little to go up there so I just held him. He smiled when Luke was singing. After the concert was over we went out to eat with the entire band. LeClaire, Jordan, Kris, Til, and Lee came with us to. After we ate we went back to Luke's tour bus. I got Bo in the bath and then I gave Tate a bath. I changed them into their pjs and then after that I put them to sleep. After everything was done I got in the shower. As I was washing my hair I felt arms wrap around my waist. "Luke, the guys." "Relax they are in the other bus, and they can't get back in this one the door is locked." He said while kissing my shoulder up to my neck. "Let me finish washing my hair and then I'm all yours. But. Remember the boys are still on the bus." "Okay." He said smirking. "Luke, nothing dirty." I said pointing a finger at him. "Buttttttt." He said with a pouty face. "No buts!" "Fine." I finished washing my hair and body and I went to get out but Luke grabbed me. "I'll be waiting out here for you to finish with your shower. Not clean all the sweat off of you." I said while getting out and wreaking a towel around me.
{10 minutes later}
Luke got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around him. As he was getting his clothes out I pulled his towel. "Caroline I'll get ya back." "Oh really?" "Yeah. Really." "Don't get smart with me or you'll be on the couch mister." "Sorry." "Get dressed and let's cuddle." I said. "Okay babe." He said smirking and raising his eyebrows up and down. He got dressed and we crawled in bed. We made out for a little bit and before it go to far I backed out. "Goodnight Luke." I said as I kissed him. "Goodnight Caroline." As I fell asleep he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me close.

A/N this is a really short chapter. I know I said I wasn't gonna update but I decided to give yall something.