Chapter 3

{It's Saturday morning}
Bailey's POV
Carter took me to a nice restaurant and the movies last night. We went to watch 'Transformers Age Of Extinction'. It was really good. After the movie was over we went to get some ice cream. He asked me to be his girlfriend. Of course I said yes. He told me how he had liked me his senior year but didn't want to tell me because he would be leaving for college and we wouldn't get to see each other as much. After we got ice cream we started to head back to the dorms. I got a text from Caroline saying that Carter could sleep over at our place because she was sleeping at Luke's. I changed into a t-shirt and crawled in bed, Carter right behind me in his boxers. I layed my head on his chest with his arm wrapped around me and we both drifted of to sleep.
{The Next Morning}
Caroline's POV
I woke up to my head on Luke's chest. He was still sleeping so I decided to wake him up my kissing him. I leaned in and kissed his lips. It wasn't a peck, it was one of those sweet passionate kisses. To my surprise he started kissing back. We layed there for a little bit making out until I pulled away. "What do you want to do today, beautiful?" Luke asked. "Let's get dressed and go see what Bailey and Carter are doing." "Okay."
{1 hour later}
Luke's POV
We got dressed and headed down to Caroline and Bailey's dorm. We knocked on the door, just in case anything was going on. Carter came and opened the door. Bailey was cooking breakfast. She was making enough for everyone so we decided to stay here and eat. Today was Bailey's Birthday. Yes, we were born a day apart. We've been best friends ever since we were babies. As we were walking in I ran over to her yelling happy birthday and gave her a hug. After the food was done we all sat down and started to eat. It was delicious. We got done eating and I went over and started doing the dishes. I got those done and plopped down on the couch. Luke came and sat by me with his hand on my thigh. We all were discussing what we should do today. After about 10 minutes of discussing we finally chose to go eat lunch for Bailey's birthday and later tonight go to a bar.

{7:15 pm}
Luke's POV
We arrived at the bar about 5 minutes ago. I think tonight I'm gonna sing a song for Caroline. It's one that I wrote called 'You Make Me Want To'. After I get done with college I want to move to Nashville, to pursue my music dream. When I graduated high school, I was on my way but my brother died in car accident, so I came back to be with my family. I started working at daddy's peanut shop.
{25 minutes later}
I'm on my way to the stage to sing for Caroline. I'm so nervous. "Hey yall my name is Luke. I'm gonna sing a song I wrote for my girlfriend Caroline. It's called 'You Make Me Want To'.

'You Make Me Want To' Lyrics
You make me want to hold you like a hammock on a summer day
Tell you how I'm gonna take your cares away
You make me want to
You make me want to roll down the river and around the bend
Love you like a story with a happy ending
You make me want to

You can blame it on my southern boy ways
Why I'm always running away
I don't know if I can ever change
But you make me want to
You make me want to

You make me want to hang up the phone ride across town
Walk through you door and lay it down
Kiss you 'til you feel the truth
You make me want to

You can blame it on my southern boy ways
Why I'm always running away
I don't know if I can ever change
But you make me want to
You make me want to

Well I never met a girl like you
That's got me thinking like I do
To hang up my hat and kick off my boots
But you make me want to
You make me want to

You make me want to
Baby you make me want to

"Thanks yall. Have a good night." I walked off stage to Caroline. She had tears in her eyes. "Baby what's wrong? Did I do something?" "No Luke it's just that no one has ever done anything like that for me. Thank you so much." "You're welcome babe." We stayed there for another hour and then headed home. I walked Caroline to her dorm. "Goodnight Caroline I hope you had a good time tonight." "Goodnight Luke. I had an awesome time tonight. Thank you so much." I walked back to my dorm. I was about to change when I got a text from Caroline.
From Caroline😘💘:
Hey Luke. Bailey said she was going back to your dorm with Carter. I don't want to be alone so will you come over and stay with me? 😚💙
To Caroline😘💘:
Yes babe I will. I'll be over in a minute. 😘💙
From Caroline😘💘:
Okay. Hurry. 💖
I grabbed some clothes for tomorrow and went to her dorm room.

Caroline's POV
I heard a knock at the door and I knew it was Luke. I got up and opened the door. "Hey Luke. Thanks for coming." I said as I was giving him a hug. "No problem. Now let's get ready for bed. I'm super tired." "Okay." I was already in my pjs and Luke stripped down to his boxers, he climbed into bed next to me and wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close to him. "Goodnight Caroline. I love you." That's the first time he's said that to me. I hope he means it. He interrupted my thoughts by saying, "I told you I love you because I mean it. I won't hurt you. Caroline I love you." Wow he really does mean it, I thought to myself. "Goodnight Luke. I love you to." I knew at that moment that we were meant for each other. He loved me and I loved him.