Chapter 19

{Tuesday afternoon}
Caroline's POV
We arrived at the hotel, the kids and I did. This was gonna be an awesome night. We are going to go swimming and then LeClaire is coming over to watch the kids so I can get ready, then the kids will all get cleaned up and dressed for Luke's concert. We put on our swimsuits and headed down to the pool. Luke can't come because he's busy sound checking and all that good stuff. I put a life jacket on Bo and Tate, Til and the girls didn't need one they were big enough to swim on their own. We got into the pool and played some pool volleyball. It was fun. These kids know how to put a smile on my face. As we were playing, the kids started laughing. "What are yall laughin about?" I asked them. And then all of a sudden I'm under the water because somebody had tackled me. I got up and my hair was a mess. "Thomas Luther Bryan! You're gonna get it." I yelled splashing, while running and tackling him. As we came above the water his lips landed on mine. "Look. There are kids around. Okay who wants to play volleyball boys vs girls?" They all shouted, "Me!!". We started playing. You can probably guess who won. Obviously the girls. "I just let you win." Luke said while wrapping his arms around my waist. "Yeah right. You just don't like the fact that you lost." "No. That's not it. I just wanted to let you win." "Okay babe. Whatever floats your boat." "Hey I'm joining the slumber party tonight." Luke said while smiling at me. "Okay. It's gonna be fun. Til, Tate, and Bo are also staying. So that means you get stuck with them in a bed and I get Jordan and Kris." I said smirking. "That's not fair I'll have 3 people with me when you'll only have two." "Sorry Luther."
{later that night}
We all went to the concert. It was really fun. Jordan, Kris, and Til were really enjoying it. So was Bo and Tate. After the concert we went back to the hotel. "I'm tired." Luke whined. "Hey you said you wanted to join our "slumber party"." "Fine. I'll stay up. But tomorrow night just me and you baby." He said raising his eyebrows up and down. "Haha. We'll see." We ordered pizza and then we jumped on the beds. When all the kids were asleep Luke and I stayed up and cuddled. He started kissing me. "Luke. Baby. We. Can't. The kids." I tried to get out in between his kisses. "But." "No buts. Maybe tomorrow night if LeClaire will watch the kids." "Okay." He said and then we went to bed. "Goodnight Caroline. I love you." "Goodnight Luke. I love you too."

A/N short chapter. I'm sorry. This week has been rough.