4

🕸Stan POV🕸
The ice age is coming, the sun is zooming in. meltdown expected, the wheat is growin' thin, engines stop running, but I have no fear, 'Cause London is drowning, and I, I live by the river.
- London Calling by The Clash

After Dustin did his toast it started getting late so all the people with younger kids started going home. Georgie and Sid got along really well cause right before we were gonna leave Georgie asked if he could spend the night a sid's house. Bill agreed and Georgie and Sid high fived and went back to talking to eachother.

"It's getting kinda late do you wanna come over?" Bill asked.

"Hell yeah!" I say enthusiastically.

Bill softly giggles and we say bye to the others he gently takes my hand and we walk to his house.

I walk in the walls are white and the floor is light brown hard wood. There's LED light strips hung all through out the house with pictures of flowers on the walls. They have all their furniture but still have quite a few boxes scattered around.

"Sorry about the boxes we didn't have a lot of time to unpack today." He apologizes

"It's fine, I don't mind." I shrug.

We sit in silence for a few minutes not exactly an awkward silence but it wasn't very relaxing.

"Wanna get high?" Bill asks.

"Hell yeah." I say as I lean back in the chair I was sitting in.

Bill and I are now sitting on his couch watching frozen two and crying our eyes out because Olaf was dying.

"FUCK!" Bill yells as cold tears run down his face.

"I KNOW!" I yell "IF HE DOESNT COME BACK IM GONNA FUCKING SUE DISNEY!"

Bill puts his head on my shoulder I blush and put my arm around his shoulder. He puts his face in the crook of my neck and takes my hand.

"I love you stan." Bill mumbled

"I love you too bill." I say as my lips curl into a smile. Frankly I could throw up from all this excitement.

A/N: wowie this chapter is short sorry I'm thinking about writing another book while I'm writing this one but it's gonna be an oc x syd from Ianowt bc Syd has been making me very soft lately ✌️😔 anyway I hope you like this book bye!

Words: 398