10

👻Stan pov👻
We don't know what we're doing to our heads, every night when I'm laying in your bed, I get scared and I start to think of you, is it true, do you think of me too?
-crust bucket by the frights.

after dinner we went back to the hotel for the night. me and bill walked into our room and started getting ready for bed. i was sitting in bed looking at my phone in my pajamas when i felt bill kiss me on the cheek. i put phone down and cup his face and press our lips together.

bill pulls away and says. "i love your hair like this it's adorable." my hair was wet since i had taken a shower.

"not adorable as you." i gush

"stanley, you're such a flirt." bill chuckles while throwing a pillow at me.

"only for you babe." i joke as i throw the pillow back at him.

he laughs gently kisses me on the lips.

"remember when i dated beverly." bill says with a disgusted look on his face

"oh how could i forget." i say.

"yeah i pretty much only dated her because i was in denial with being gay." he says as he shrugs "but then we broke up and now she's with ben."

i put my arm around his neck and he snuggles up into my chest. i gently play with his hair while he rants to me about stuff that happened when we where in school.

"i fucking hate henry bowers i'm glad he's in and institution." bill says as we intertwine our legs.

"yeah me too he was a bitch." i reply.

"mhm" he hums

after an hour or so we got tired and fell asleep in each other's arms.

~~~~~~

i wake up to bills lips pressed against mine. he realizes i'm awake and pulls away.

"good morning cutie." he says as he gently taps the tip of my nose with the tip of his finger.

"good morning beautiful." i reply while rubbing my eyes.

he snakes his arms around me and squeezes me gently.

"we have to get up billy." i say

"noooooo." bill groans as he gets out of bed.

we get out of bed and start getting ready to go home i wore: black jeans, a dead kennedys shirt, a few chains, doc martens, and a leather jacket. bill wore: a long sleeve shirt with stripes on it under a short sleeve hello kitty shirt, jeans with a black belt, and white converse.

"you ready?" i ask while picking up my suitcase.

"never been more ready sweetie" bill said as he picked up his suitcase and gave me a kiss on the cheek. we walk out of our room and go down to the lobby to check out and meet up with the others.

"hey guys." beverly says while looking down at her phone.

"hey bev." i say "where's eddie and richie?"

"who knows." mike chuckles

a few minutes later i hear the faint sound of arguing in the distance and eddie and richie walk up to us.

"hey homos are you ready to go?"

"shut up richard." eddie says while elbowing richie in the side.

we all say our tearful goodbyes and then get an uber to the airport.

words: 550