16

💖Bill pov💖
I stopped wishing I was dead, learned to love myself before anyone else, become more than just a burden, I know I'm more than worthy of your time.
-using by sorority noise

as i'm about to text stan that i'm ready i hear a knock at the door. georgie runs over to the door and opens it revealing stan dressed in his normal punk attire.

georgie runs off into the middle of the cul-de-sac to go play with the other kids.

"you look amazing." i said as i gave stan a kiss on the lips.

"you too." stan said as he kissed back.

"GET A ROOM!" i hear richie yell from the other side of the road. i flip him off and stan and i start walking towards the middle of the cul-de-sac.

"hey stan hey bill." syd says as she gestures for us to come sit with her and dina. we a sit down and richie and eddie sit with us.

"so are you guys liking the area so far?" syd asks them

"definitely it's a lot better than derry." eddie replies as he gently squeezes richies hand.

after we talk for about an hour dustin gets on top of a chair and we all do the toast. the same toast that we all made when i first got here. my life couldn't be better it's everything i've ever asked for in life i'm with the love of my life, i live in new fucking orleans, i can be with who i want to me without being insulted for it, i can dress how i want in public without everyone looking at me. i couldn't ask for it better it's absolutely perfect.

❤️4 years later❤️

i take a deep breathe and my dad gently takes my arm and says "you ready." i nod and start walking down the aisle. i make eye contact with stan and he smiles. i let go of my dad and he goes to sit down while i step up the small stairs and georgie brings us our rings and i say my vows.

"stan i've known you ever since kindergarten you've always been there for me you where there when georgie went missing, when we killed pennywise, and many other times. i remember our first kiss, it was the day before you left for new orleans and we went on a date to go start gazing at the quarry i will never forget that day i love you stan." i say as i wipe the tears that are starting to form in my eyes.

"bill i'll never forget the day you moved in next to me. we saw each other and i cant explain how happy i was to see you. seeing your face makes me the happiest man alive. i couldn't ask for a better life." stan says as tears start forming in his chocolate brown eyes.

"do you bill denbrough take stanley uris to be your husband?" the priest asks.

"i do" i respond

"do you stanley uris take bill denbrough to be your husband?" the priest asks stan.

"i do." he says while smiling like a little kid.

"you may kiss the groom." the priest announces.

stanley snakes his arm around my waist and kisses me i kiss back and the whole crowd cheers. i truly couldn't ask for a better life.

~~~~~~

"i-i-i'm gonna miss you stuh-stan." i say as tears run down my cheeks.

"i'll miss you too bill." stan responds while pulling me into a tight hug.

his mom honks the car as if she's telling him to hurry up.

"i have to go bill" stan says while sobbing.

"goodbye i love you stan." i sob.

"i love you too bill goodbye." he says as he turns around. right before he gets to the car he runs towards me and says "i forgot something." stan then closes the gap between us and presses his lips against mine i kiss him back and he says bye again and gets in his car to leave.

~~~~~~

a/n: thats it folks it ended on a flashback weeee i hope you guys liked the book i had so much fun writing it! im probably gonna make a reddie fic next but idk have a nice day stay safe

words: 726