Spring Of The Dead

( Guys, don't be mad, I'm just doing something new with the characters looks

 ( Guys, don't be mad, I'm just doing something new with the characters looks. Their personalities are the exact same way, but I'm only changing one's because it's driving me nuts.)

Takashi's P.O.V. ( The one with the blue hair) 

The day before everything ended, I was up late. 

I can't believe Rei ( the girl with the small ponytail) cheated on me with Hisashi. What the fuck did I ever do to deserve that shit? Yeah, I was sad and mopy cause my Father had just died and I didn't get to give her the love and attention she wanted, but fucking Christ, seriously! 

Some cherry blossoms scrapped by my face as the breeze got better as I whipped a tear away, hearing someone coming down the stairs. 

The smell of cotton candy filled my nose. It was Saya ( the girl with the green hair put in pigtails).

Here comes a lecture. 

"Every time you don't want to face something, you come to this stupid staircase! Grow up!" She yelled, her pigtails long pigtails shaking along with her head. 

" Go away Says.  I'm thinking." 

" Sure! Tell yourself whatever you want stupid!"

She let her left shoulder hit my right as the opened the door to the seventh floor, then angrily fast-walked down the hallway, slamming the door behind her. 

I knew she liked me, but she can do wat better than me. She's too perfect for me.

But I do appreciate her little, and sometimes long lectures. They've helped me through a lot. 

I checked my watch. 

" It's lunchtime. Wonder why the bell hasn't rang yet?" 

The bell rang. 

" Nevermind."

As I turned to take the stairs down to the second floor, I heard the gate open. I turned to see the two of the six  P.E. teachers were opening it, helping an injured man in, then shut the gate behind him. 

While the male teacher laid the man down, the female one radioed for Mrs. Morikawa, the school's Nurse. 

She responded as the male teacher yelled for the man to wake up. He repeated this again, and when the guy opened his eyes, he tore out his neck!

His screaming filled the air as the female teacher tried to kick him off of the male teacher, but it didn't budge. 

The screams were bringing attention to the situation, making another P.E. teacher come darting to the situation and slammed the wooden stick he had into the man's head, stopping him, then slammed it into the male's P.E. teacher's skull when his eyes opened.

" MURDERER!" One of the male students yelled. 

" I would like to report a self-defense situation at Fujimi Private Highschool." A female student said.