Streets For The Dead

There had been mental meltdowns on the bus in the few days we were on it. but they were fixed. 

" Alright everyone, hold onto something just in case there are still some of those things on the road." Miss Marikawa said as she started the bus, Syeshe opening the gate then darting back in. 

He's pretty athletic for someone that is always staying in the Kendo Club's building. 

Miss Marikawa gently eased into the gas as all of us braced ourselves as she turned into the road, hitting a few of the undead as we went up the inclined road.

" The park is about fifteen miles from here, right?" Rei asked.

" Never been to it?" Kona asked. 

" It's not a place I needed to be." 

" Bitch." 

" WHAT THE FUCK!" She screamed. 

" Exactly." 

" It's logical to go there. When people are panicked they want to take the easy way out." 

" We'll be at my apartment soon. Get ready." Miss Marikawa said . ( Same voice she has in the Dub)

" Holy shit. Is that an actual sword!" Kona shouted. 

" It was my Father's, may he rest in peace." Syeshe said as he laid 

" Sorry for your lose." 

He looked up at her. " All of you don't seem very worried about your parents."

" My Dad's dead and my Mom was never in the picture." I said bluntly. 

" My Father is a Police Officer, he's fine." Rei said. 

" My Uncle is in America," Kona said. " He's the survivalist, preparing for the end of the world type. I'm not very worried." 

" Mine as well."

He took off his uniform shirt, seeing he had some skin-tight, leather shirt under it.

" I dig it," Kona said. " Looks good but allows you to still move freely." 

" I had more in my dorm, but they were all gone when I went to get them. I would have given you all one." 

" What exactly is the point of it?" Hisashi asked.

" It's waterproof, thick, and I was going to try yo make it bulletproof." 

" Those would have come in handy." 

The bus quickly came to a holt. " Sorry. I didn't see the roadblock as soon as I should have."

" I don't see any dead." Kona said, sticking her head out one of the windows we had open. 

" And we're definitely not going to be able to move this." I said, looking at the cement roadblocks. " We'll break our fucking backs." 

"The only thing I can think of is some of us stay here while the others to guard the supplies and the others go get that amphibious boat and meet at the Shinjuku docks." Saya said.

" Hisashi, Syeshe, come with me and Miss Marikawa. The rest of you guys keep watch on the bus. When we get there, well take the vehicle to the docs and come back to help you carry the supplies back." I said. 

" Hang on, there's another way we can go that maybe will be clear," Saya said. " Sorry, I was side attracted."

" How far back do we have to go?" 

" See.... a mile. But it will take longer to get to the docks."

" Radio us if you have any trouble and we will meet you halfway. Come on guys." 

" It's clear until the gas station 5 yards away." Kona said from the roof of the bus. 

" We can take that small road that's behind it to get to my apartment," Miss Marikawa said. " I've taken it there multiple times." 

" It doesn't look like many undead, I can handle them." Syeshe said. 

" There maybe more hiding. Let's get a little closer so we can see if there's still that many." Hisashi said.

" Your right. Apologies." 

" I know you hate these things, just don't be reckless. Then you won't be able to kill them." 

" Alright guys, quiet." I said, then we crept the rest of the way.

" Jeez, there are only a small amount."  said, using my binoculars. 

Hisashi got on his knees and checked under everything. " There are ones hiding behind things."

" When I start killing the undead, they will be located out. Still watch my back though." 

" Yeah. Always dude."