Lovers Of The Dead

Kona's P.O.V.

" That ways nada. OK. There are only three places that we could possibly escape to. Shotgun Ammo, three hundred shells, nine-millimeter clips, three hundred, revolver bullets, six hundred, full auto ammo, 20 clips." 

" Um... hello," Asami said, opening the roof door. " What are you doing?"

" Taking inventory, making notes on our escape roots in case this place goes down, etc." I explained as Takashi waved me goodbye as he, Syeshe, and the attractive hip-hop geeky teen Hiro Tamura exited the front door. 

" Go south, then east. You will be going through some neighborhoods so be safe." I wrote on a piece of paper and let it float down to them.

Syeshe caught it and they were on there way while Asami continued to ramble on and on beside me.

" I can't believe you know all this stuff, it's really hot." 

She caught herself fast, reacting in a way that was cute, slamming her hands against her mouth, a blush running across her face. 

" I know. Smart people are hot. So are you." 

She pulled her left arm back and worded " Yes" and I smiled. She is adorable. 

" How... I mean...-" Asami started, nerves. 

" I was at Fujimi Academy, I was a Sophmore with my friend Saya, we all were friends, close friends, so we got together and used common sense to get out of a situation. Too bad these fuckers were too stupid." 

Asami's mood switched instantly. " It's not their fault!" 

" Keep it down, you will draw more of them." 

" Do you really think it there faults? Really?" 

I exhaled. " Some tried, but it wasn't enough. I don't mean in an insensitive way but its true." 

" You're A FUCKING BITCH!" She yelled as thunder roared above us. 

I checked in all directions, and sure enough the dead were coming.

Asami darted back inside and slammed the door shut. 

" WATCH OUT!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, hoping they would hear me.

God I hope they heard me. 

Takagi's P.O.V

Can't I have a fucking nice day! " What the hell is wrong now!" I shouted as I speed walked over to the Mattress Store, my ears throbbing from all of the yelling.

" SHE SCREWED US OVER!" Almya screamed, as her purple hair jolted as her body did. 

" THEY ARE DRAWN TO BIG SOUNDS, FUCKHEADS!" I shouted, and everyone shut up. " Jesus, are you people retarded? Must fucking be. GOD!" 

I walked back to the clothing aisle I was in and continued to look around until I got an Apocopypse Friendly outfit together.

This feels great, now, I need to find me a hand weapon. That would be suitable for me. 

I was pretty good with twirling around a broom handle, so maybe a spear. Yes, differently. 

I checked all the weapon stores and found a perfect fit, with multiple detachable heads. 

This was the right weapon for me.