seeing him

Me and Austin talked until 12 last night so i woke up this morning pretty late. I get out of bed and walk downstairs to make some breakfast when I get a notification.

It's the women from the appartment the papers are ready. We can sign them today. I text Alex about it. We decide we're going there at noon.

I finish my breakfast and get ready. I wear this》

I go on my phone for a second

I go on my phone for a second. I got a text from Avani asking if I wanted to do something today. I tell her me and Alex are gonna sign for our appartment today and that she can come if she wants. She says her and Addison are on their way right now.

After a few minutes I hear a knock on my door. I go downstairs and open up. Avani and Addison walk inside.
----------

"So you and Alex gonna live here together?" Avani asks looking around. "Yup" i say. We just signed the papers and got the keys. We can move our stuff tomorrow.

Addison and Avani look around for a while. Then we head back to my house. Avani and Addison asked to help us. So Avani went with Alex and Addison stayed with me.

"So how are you and Max?" I ask grabbing some boxes. "We're good actually. We're going on a date tomorrow" she says. "Really?? That's so cute. I'm happy for you" i smile.

Me and Addison try to move one of my closets down the stairs. But we can't even get it out of the room.

"I wouldn't say this normally but it's true. We need some men power" I say. Addison laughs. "I'm on it" she grabs her phone and calls someone. I go back to filling up some boxes.

A few minutes later the doorbell rings. I walk along all the stuff and get to the door. I open up and see Austin and Max.

"We were told you needed some men power?" Max says laughing. "Come in" i say. "Wow you're moving or something?" Austin asks looking around at the mess me and Addison made. "Yup. To an appartment a few blocks away actually" i say. "Nice" he says.

"Guys come here we need your help with this closet" Addison says from upstairs. The doorbell rings again. I look at Addison confused. She shrugs her shoulders. I walk back to the door and open it. It's Jaden. How does he even know where I live?

"Hey, I heared what happend at the party. Nick can be such a dick" he says pulling me into a hug. "I'm sorry" "for what? It wasn't like he was doing it for you" i say laughing a bit. "No i know but still" he looks around. "You're moving or something?" "Yup with Alex I told you about that when we were at the hypehouse" "o yes. You guys need help?" "Actually Avani just texted me saying they needed some help. You can go there" "cool, what's the adress?" "Here" i give him the adress and he heads out.

"Who was it?" Addison asks when I come back upstairs with bottles of water. "Jaden. He heared about the party" "o Jaden really is sweet" she says. "He is. Mads is lucky"

We work for another hour until Addison says she is hungry.

"We should go to In-N-Out" Austin says. "Ughh yess" I say. We all get into my car and drive to In-N-Out. When we get there I see a familiar face. Nick.

I immediatly turn around and walk out. I turn around the corner and sit down on the ground. At this point tears are running down. Seeing him in real life just hurts.

"Zoë?!" I hear Austin, Max and Addison look for me bit I keep quiet. Then a few seconds later Austin walks around the corner.

"Here you are. You saw him didn't you?" He says sitting down next to me. I just nod. Tears are still running down my cheeks. He pulls me inti a hug and I cry on his shoulder. A few seconds later Addison and Max find us.

I stand up and immediatly hug Addison. I stopped crying at this point. Atleast for most of it.

"Austin and I can order the food. You guys go back to the car" "thank you" Addison says. Me and Addison walk to the car while the boys get back inside.

~~~~Nick~~~~

I'm eating with Chase when I see a familiar face walk in. It's that Austin guy. I walk up to him to say sorry for what I did at the party. Zoë is right he didn't deserve any of it. Zoë by the way also doesn't. I don't know why I did it. I wasn't even that drunk. She was just hot and the next second my lips were on hers. I totally get that Zoë is mad. I don't blame her. But I really wanna talk to her.

"Hey men" i say when I get to him. "O hey" he says looking at me and then looking back at the women to pay. "I just wanted to say I'm sorry for what I did at the party" I say. He turns back to me. "Thanks but I shouldn't be the one you should say sorry to" he says referring to Zoë. "I know but she wont talk to me!" I say a little to loud.

"She just walked in here and immediatly ran out and started crying because she saw you. You know how much you hurted her?" He says some how still calm. I let my face fall. "Wait she just walked in here? Where is she?" I say looking around. Austin puts a hand on my chest. Now Chase stands up and walks over to us. "She's in the car but she doesn't want to see you so go back to your food she will come to you when she's ready" Austin says. "Ok" i sigh. "Come on Chase" me and Chase walk back to our table.

"Was that him? The guy you beat up at the party?" Chase asks when we got back to our table. "Yup" "hmm"