Chapter 8 - Gold Digger !SMUT!

So yeah this is my first time writing this. Don't judge please 👉👈🥺

"W-what do you mean, M?" I asked becoming flustered.

"You know what I mean love". He looked at me slyly. I had an impulsive reaction and threw my self onto him, locking my lips with his. I smiled slightly, too much that it was noticeable. He flipped my position so I was under him and he started kissing and nibbling on my neck.

"And from now on, you call me daddy. Understood?" He said in a serious tone.

"Y-yes". I whimpered in response. I wasn't even 5 minutes in and I was gasping at his touch. He never slowed, leaving marks down my neck. He eventually found my sweet spot, I let out a slight moan. He made his way back up to my lips and I granted him access. I slightly bit his lip in the midst of it and he laughed slightly. I removed his tie and threw it off to the side of the room. I began undoing his shirt and he threw mine off. My eyes widened, gazing at his body. He was covered in tattoos and was buffer than I expected. I slid my fingers down his body, feeling myself going crazy inside. He gave me look to take off my pants. I slid them slowly, teasing him.

"Darling, could you hurry up please. I want as much time as possible with you". He said in my ear. I flung them off me, onto the floor. I put my hands through his hair as he started kissing down my body. I was becoming shaky. His gold hands were cold on my skin, but it felt good. He grabbed something from somewhere, I didn't see due to my eyes being closed. Suddenly I felt the back of my bra being ripped. He had grabbed a knife and cut it off of me. His eyes widened. He continued his way down my body, kissing and nibbling all over me. He was driving me insane, in a good way.

He took the knife again and ripped off my underwear, tossing them. He started fingering me, which made me start moaning even more than I was. He kept going with out stopping, speeding up.

"M-Midasss". I moaned out. He stopped, rubbing my thigh.

"That's not my name". He grinned.

"What? No, don't stop". I said upset.

"Oh, you want me to keep going". He smirked.

"Wha- Yes!" I said tugging at his pants. I unbuckled them and he threw them off.

"Then say my name". He smiled devilishly.

"MIDAS JUST FUCK ME!" I screamed.

"Ah ah ah". He teased.

"FUCK ME DADDY!" I gave in. He smiled.

"As you wish, love". He whispered taking his boxers off. He aligned himself with me and pushed into me. I was a moaning mess, all I could feel was the pain and pleasure of him. Nothing else mattered in this moment for me. He started speeding up. I was going to scream out, I couldn't hold it in any longer. I covered my mouth with my hand closing my eyes. I screamed through my hand, it want helping so I just grabbed onto the bed sheets. I was near my climax, I could feel tension within him too.

"Midasssss". I moaned.

"Y/N..." He groaned. We both came and he collapsed beside me, pulling out. We were both exhausted. We laid there heavy breathing being the only noise audiable. I rolled over to him and layed my hand on his chest.

"I love you Midas". I said, tiredly.

"I love, Y/N". He said, wrapping an arm around me. Soon enough I was asleep beside him.

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. That's all I can say.