Chapter 17 - Secrets

HEY GUYS! I'M BACK! I missed you all soooo much! I'm not gonna talk long but life is stressful😂 ok I'll talk more at the end, Enjoy!💚🧪✨

"Hi there." I smiled warmly at the girl.

"Oh, hello. How can I help you, ma'am?" She choked on her words as she saw the henchman behind me.

"I just wanted to look around and understand some of the cool things in here." I said, casually.

"Alright, would you like a tour and for me to give a demonstration on some relics?" She asked, her bright pink eyes glowing.

"Sure! That's sounds great!" I said happily. She walked off and I just strolled around slowly, admiring the jewels and wooden carvings.

"Alright, I thought I'd try this." She said bringing out a glowing blue crystal.

"Ooo, what is that?" I asked in awe of the gem.

"It's a forthcoming stone. It can show you the future. But do be warned, for it may not show you what you wish to see." She frowned a bit, I took note.

"So how do I do this?" I said in excitement.

"Focus your energy towards the crystal." She explained. I did so, and it flowed more.i reminded myself not to turn it gold while focusing on it. I began to see something in my mind. Darkness, then a blinding light. Midas was there at the centre of it. He was proud of the destruction he had brought. But it wasn't shadow Midas. He was ghost. A giant storm swarmed around the agency. I saw the agents fighting each other and me, killing Midas at the end of it all...

HEY I'M NOT DEAD! So yeah lifes been super busy! I'm done school😂 I saw my cousins and got to go over to there house I was so happy🥺 Then when I came home, I got gifted blaze😃 I've been good and I hope all of you have too!

ALSO FYI I'M WORKING ON A PREFERENCE BOOK FOR FORTNITE SKINS! (I kinda grew out of Midas, and I'm back to simping for X-Lord..) So yeah leave some characters you want in that in the comments! Okie bye!💚🧪✨