BakuDeku or TodoBakuDeku?

I have the plots for both but I just want to hear from you guys! Since this book is close to being finished I'm already working on another!

TodoBakuDeku~
Story one: *No Quirk* Izuku moves back to Japan after being in a anger management program(bcz I love ya badass Izuku). His mother enrolls him in the local high school, which is a pretty normal school. Except for the two bad boys who also happen to be dating each other, Katsuki and Shoto. When certain events take place, the three are forced to put up with one another...the catch feelings for each other.

Story two: Shoto, Katsuki and Izuku don't all get along. And by that I mean Shoto and Izuku don't get along with Katsuki. In order for them to be good pros you have to learn how to work well with others right? So Aizawa assigns then a semester assignment worth most of their grade. They have to share a dorm with each other.

BakuDeku~
Story one: (Normal world Au) Katsuki and his friend, Eijirou, were having a pillow fight, one thing led to another and Katsuki now has a broken arm, Ejirou being left with a concussion and a fractured tailbone. Izuku being the clumsy person that he is fell down a two flight of stairs, breaking a few of his ribs in the process. Katsuki and Izuku's spaces are right next to each other...they eventually start a conversation....what happens next?