Reaper

Sitting in the meeting room going through paperwork wasnt what I was planing for a Saturday, well I wasnt really planning anything but if I had, this definitely wouldn't have been it.

  I know I promised 3 months but I'm sure I wouldn't make it, my phone rings and with and annoyed sigh I answer, recognizing the voice of the caller as soon as he speaks.

  "He's not talking, I've tried everything I know Afetikó." My hand rubbed at my face desperation getting the best of me.

  "What do you suggest we do Cain? His not talking, we cant just let him go and I dont want to lock him up just yet. I know he knows where they are and I need that information."

"I know man, I know, but there's nothing I can do anymore. How about you call Mesperyian."

  I wish I could, if only to see how they were doing but shes not answering my calls, shes not talking to me at all so what exactly was I supposed to do?

"You know it's not gonna work." The door swings open and a smiling Naomi walks in with a bag of take out.

  My heart soars to where she's standing and my body reacts in unexplained ways. This woman is gonna drive me nuts.

  "Well go over....." my brain blocks out what ever it is he was gonna say because I had more important things to focuse on. Her hips sway there way towards me and I fist my hand trying to contain the need to draw her into my chest and never let go.

Shes a taken woman I cant and wont ruin that for her.

  "Hey Director. I noticed you haven't eaten anything today." She lifts the bag up in the air as if offering it.
"I hope Chinese is ok."

Chinese is great, anything you offer would be perfect.

"Mjm" is my lame respond and her smile falls just a little bit, making me upset at myself.

"I mean, I love Chinese." She reaches over and pulls a chair out sitting her perfect body right next to mine and sets on pulling out containers.

  My eyes never falter. I'm so awed with her beauty that I dont hear my phone ringing. All my senses are at the moment overwhelmed by the godess of beauty herself, I would definitely vote for her if at any given moment she entered a beauty contest, more than once, but I'm sure she wouldn't really need it to win.

  Naomis hands reaches out towards me and I swear my world stops, I'm sure I sound like a school girl with a crush but I dont really give a fuck.

   I'm sure everyone has experience this at some point.

  I'm expecting to feel her hand on mine or anywhere,but not to have my phone shoved at my face. I mean honestly is it to much to ask to feel her hand on some part of my body. None sexual. Or sexual I wouldn't mind as long as she makes the decision.

  My vision focuses on the screen of my phone and the name Cain flashes across the light up screen.

  I need new friends, I need new friends I swear its like they know when they aren't welcomed.

  I reach my hand to grab my phone and make sure my fingers brush hers and its heaven, fireworks, singing, piano, birds chirping the whole thing.

   Butterflies dance in my stomach, air gets caught in my lungs a knot forms in my throat and I swear I'm heavily sweating. Can a man grow a pussy? Cause I'm sure she has me growing one.

  I'm almost certain that if I keep acting like this im gonna end up having to ware a dress no offense to women I know for a fact they have strengths man dont but I'm sure my estrogen levels spiked so high right now.

  If I ever get a chance with her I'd birth our kids if she wanted me to, if it was possible, for her, hell yes! I'm sure I'd get pregnant with out having sex.

  What am I saying?

   I need to stop.

   I answer the call and lean back on my chair to watch her eat. How is that possible, eating shouldn't look that amazing, if I loved Chinese before this  and I hadn't seen her eat it, now I'm gonna get her some every day. Every day.

  "Are you listening?" Why cant they ever get the hint."Dude this is important."

  "Yeah, talk to me."

  "I need you to call your sister, I'm not getting anything, I dont care how you do it but you have to or I'm gonna have to get rid of him."

  "Alright, alright, send me the address and I'll try and get her there by monday."

  "Alright and maybe have Lana on standby." I hang up my phone with no answers and lean my head back to look at the ceiling.

  Cain quit right after being kidnapped. 'Amature tortured' that's what he called it, said Ally wasn't really feeling it that day. And having his child in the hands of a psychopath didnt really sit well with him.
And I get it he is now the leader of the Mc we had started with the help of the FBI, he relocated the club explained the situation to the members that weren't part of the case and is now helping with the illegal side of the investigation.

"You good?" Dear lord that voice of hers calms my every worry.

"May I ask you a question?" I try not to look at her because if I do I'll back out and I really need to know.

"Sure, what's up?" I hear her move around in her seat and want to look so badly, because why not, anything this woman does is transfixing.

"Are you married?" And then theres silence, I wait hoping she answers or just tells me it's not my business but the curiosity gets to me and when I see her shes smiling so brightly I feel a pang in my chest.

Now I'm only asking if shes married because that automatically make it imposible for her to ever be mine. A boyfriend I can work with, dating not a problem at all. My goal is for her to tell me shes single, things will be so much easier if she was. But I'm open for a challenge.

  As I stare in to her eyes I cant help but see the look of amusements in them, her smile looks silly and if I'm not going crazy, wich is definitely a possibility around her, I would have to say she looks like she holding back a laugh.

  Ofcourse she is, look, all I did was ask her and her whole demeanor changes for the better. The mere thought of her spouse has her in the best mood I've ever seen her. Fuck me! I cant seem to catch a ficking break.

"You know what forget it, dont answer that." I dig in to the food that Naomi had placed infront of me and mentally give myself a pat in the back, take that Kenny I talked to her.

"No" My hand stops in the air, mouth hanging open and my eyes snap to look at her. Did she just say no?

  The door to the room swings open and in comes one of the guys.

  "Sorry, um, Naomi I was wondering if you had the results to blood work I had given you yesterday." And as if her seat was on fire she gets up and heads for the door.

  What's did she mean by no?
And is she just gonna walk away from the conversation and leave me hanging?

I guess she is.

As if to mock me while walking away she look through the glass wall and laughs a little at me.

That's fucked up.

I mean I loved seeing her laugh dont get me wrong it was beautiful. But come on she can't just leave a man hanging.