v- sirius black in the castle

THE DETENTION that Jessica got from Professor Snape was certainly not the last detention she got from him

THE DETENTION that Jessica got from Professor Snape was certainly not the last detention she got from him. It didn't stop at that.

   Jessica Black was currently walking to the Potions class to serve the eighteenth detention with Professor Snape from her arrival at Hogwarts this year.

"But it's Halloween." Jessica had groaned to Snape, when he gave her detention.

"I don't care, if I don't see you in my classroom tomorrow evening, I'll take all the points from your house." he said coldly.

"I'l miss the Halloween feast! Come on, it only comes once a year!" she said.

"Tomorrow evening."

    He was a real stubborn bastard, that was for sure. Jessica groaned, as she scrubbed the cauldrons in the wonderful company of Snape, as she imagined how much fun the rest of the kids must be having at the feast.

   It took her four hours to finish up cleaning the damn cauldrons. She glared one last time at Snape, and stormed out out the classroom, and soon realised that the feast had ended.

   She stalked to the Gryffindor common room, only to find the corridor deserted. She nearly gasped out loud when she realised that the fat lady was no longer in tye portrait. Instead, there were huge marks, which could easily be identified as a dog's paw, in Jessica's opinion.

"Where were you?"

  Jessica was nearly frightened out of her wits. And it took her heart a solid minute to stop thumping so loudly in her chest form the sudden shock, as she saw Percy frowning behind her.

"We were all so worried, we've been looking for you."

"I was serving Detention with Professor Snape, it took a lot longer than I had expected it to." Jessica explained, "What happened to the fat lady, where's everyone?"

"Sirius Black broke into the castle," he said, "he attacked the fat lady when she didn't let him into the common room. So now, all the Gryffindors are in the Great Hall.

"Sirius Black was in the castle?!" She asked, her eyes widened.

"Yes Jessica." Percy replied "Now, come with me downstairs. Everyone's waiting for you."

Jessica followed Percy back down the stairs and entered the Great Hall. Aiden k Fred, George, and Natalie lavished themselves upon her, since the moment she entered.

"Oh Jess! We were so worried!" Aiden said,

"What happened? Did you get lost or something?" Natalie asked.