xxiii- amortentia

"Black, I would appreciate if you could stop day dreaming, and pay attention in class

"Black, I would appreciate if you could stop day dreaming, and pay attention in class." Snape snaped.

Jessica looked up, and shook her head to get out of her thoughts once, "Yes," she mumbled.

"Good," Snape said, "now, the pairings I've made are besides the board."

   Jessica gaped at him. He didn't even give her detention or take points off Gryffindor! Was this Snape, or someone else under Polyjuice potion? This just didn't seem like him.

   Jessica got rid of her thoughts, and looked to the pairings lost, hoping to have one of her Gryffindor friends as a partner. She wasn't prejudiced, but they were having the class with Slytherins, and she wasn't really friends with any Slytherins there, or any at all,  as a matter of fact.

"Black, you will partner up with Adrian Pucey." Snape sneered, and Jessica was sure he was hiding an evil batty smile.

   The news of Jessica punching Adrian Pucey in the nuts had spread across the school like wildfire. But that wasn't the only news concerning a Gryffindor girl beating up a jerky Slytherin boy.

   Hermione Granger, as Jessica found in the morning, had punched Draco Malfoy in the face, for being a git, and getting Hagrid, and his Hippogriff in toruble, for something that was his fault. Jessica was actually very proud of the girl, and had said so, to the blushing brunette.  

"Well, well, well, look who's here." Adrian chuckled.

   Jessica was honestly some what surprised. Where did the jerk's massive ego go, that he's chuckling in front of the girl, who punched him in the nuts — and everyone knows too.

"Get put of my way, Pussy cat." Jessica bumped into his shoulder hard, before making her way to the potions cabinet, to get the ingredients.

"Pussy cat?" Adrian asked.

"Yes, Pussy cat." Jessica said, bringing the ingredients to the table, and then taking Adrian by the shoulder, "now listen here, Pussy cat, I am in no mood to fail this, so suck it up, and work hard, do you understand?"

"Hey, I may be a bit of a jerk, but that doesn't mean that I get bad grades in stuff." Adrian insisted,

"Yeah whatever," Jessica said, following the instructions, and dropping an Ashwinder egg into the cauldron.

   Adrian over eagerly grabbed a handful of Rose throns, and ended up pricking himself.  Jessica shook her hand, and grabbed his hand, where he had pricked himself. She tried to get it out, but it was really sunk into his sink. It would probably require magic to get it out, and she didn't have her wand with her.