Chapter 13

"Wake up Willow!" I hear him say softly to me

He gently shakes my shoulders. My eyes flutter open. I see Ricky smiling down at me. I smile back as a yawn escapes my lips.

I wondered what time it was. The night sky was out. The moon shined near our window. I wondered what state we were in now.

"What time is it?" I yawn. "boy am I tired" I tell him.

"It is nearly three am. We are in Chicago" he tells me.

"Why did we stop?" I yawn.

"We are all checked into a hotel for the night sweetheart. Then the concert will be the next day" he informs me. He gets up. Then he takes me by the hands to help me get up. "I already put our luggage in our room for the night. I nearly did not have the heart to wake you"

♡♪♬♪♡

I nod as I let him take me by the hand and lead me to our hotel room for the night. I wondered if Elvis was in the room near us. I shoo the thoughts of Elvis in bed away. I did not need to go there. I had Ricky.

Elvis was a nice decent young man. We had been having long talks with him. About his family. How he got his start in show biz. And how he wanted to write his own songs one day for an album. He and Ricky played card games late in the nights.

Elvis was becoming to be a close friend of ours being on the road with him. Ricky unlocks the door of our room. The lights were already on. I change into my light pink night gown.

Then brush my hair once I had it down out of a bun. And washed my face. Brushed my teeth. As I did Ricky was brushing his. He was wearing nothing but his boxers. He looked so sleepy but adorable. He winks at me.

I spit my toothpaste out then took a bathroom break and leaped into the bed. I feel my head hit the pillow. I brought my own pillows. I did not care use ones from hotels. Ricky had brought mine in from the bus. I yawn then shut my eyes as I hug my pillow to me. I was so ready for bed right now.

Ricky leans overturning off the lights for us after he locks the door to our hotel room. He pulls me in his embrace once he was under the covers.

♡♪♬♪♡