3 [M]

one word, six letters. fucked.

lee taeyong was simply fucked. and no not by jaehyun, but mentally in a way. they were at his house, and he was awfully nervous.

"you can leave your stuff at the door. the maids will take it." jaehyun added to taeyong. maids?  he thought in his head.

"is this really your house?" taeyong asked looking around. "well, my parents loaned it to me. right now i am saving up for a house." jaehyun explained.

the house was quite large, reminded him of the famous drama 'love alarm' where sun-oh had a large beautiful house.

"it's nice." taeyong just said as he walked around admiring the high cellings, and hard wood floors. "when will you leave?"

"ah, very soon...i'm almost done." jaehyun smiled turning to face taeyong who was still exploring.

"would you like to go to my room?"

well shit, now lee taeyong was certainly fucked.

he giggled as he found himself changing into warm fuzzy pajamas he saw in jaehyun's closet. 

of course jaehyun couldn't resist letting the man-child try on his clothes, and because taeyong was so small it looked too big on him.

jaehyun cooed at how excited taeyong got from the smallest things. though he seemed like a heartless asshole, he was just a baby.

"i look so small!" taeyong chirped, as he looked at himself in the mirror. "look jae!!" 

jaehyun couldn't help but just fawn over how adorable he was acting. "well you are small sweetheart." he said as taeyong turned.

taeyong's face turned a light pink, and covered his face with his sweater paws. the only thing jaehyun wanted to do now was kiss the shit out of him.

it seemed odd, how fast he was moving with taeyong. but he liked it, it seemed different. 

jaehyun walked up to the other boy, now only having just inches apart. "look at what we have here," he said as taeyong had only his eyes showing.

"w-what does yongie have?" taeyong mumbled. "a cute little pup." jaehyun said petting his hair. 

now jaehyun was having a really hard time controlling himself, tempted to push him on the bed and do things he shouldn't. 

"fuck you're making it hard," jaehyun said in a whisper. "i wanna kiss the shit out of you, but i wanna care for you and give you the world.."

taeyong giggled hiding his face even more. "if you let me, will you let me?" jaehyun asked again as he pulled taeyong in close.

taeyong nodded, and jaehyun wasted no time slamming his lips on the boy.

the kiss was messy, heated, and rough. but who's to say that's a bad thing? taeyong loved it and quickly responded.

"god dammit lee taeyong."

mmmmmmmmmmmmm