24

it was five am, and taeyong sat on the balcony looking at the slightly dim city of seoul.

taeyong had a cigarette in his mouth, lighting it. he then decided to call jungwoo, thinking he would be awake and on his way to the institution.

'hello?'

"ah, jungwoo you're awake."

'of course, i am. is there an issue?'

"no."

'then why the sudden call?'

"it's just jaehyun again, he's starting to ask a lot of questions."

'and those include..?'

"he asked me why i was doing all of this shit for him, and i didn't answer his question. instead i just rejected it."

'what did you say exactly?'

"i told him i just couldn't, because it could ruin my job."

'you know that's a lie hyung.'

"i know it's not true, but i can't tell him. it's not the right time."

'then when is the right time? when you're standing above his grave?'

taeyong stayed silent, unsure on how to respond to his statement. he sighed heavily, hanging up the phone and slamming it on the table next to it.

he took one last puff of his cigarette, before throwing it off the balcony. 

"baby love me love me now,"

doyoung chuckled, hearing johnny singing in the bathroom while getting ready for work. "널 외치고 불러 love me now," doyoung responded walking in.

"that's your favorite song isn't it?" doyoung raised a brow. "of course it is." johnny smiled, turning to doyoung, and wrapping his arms around his waist.

"why? because you sang it at our wedding?" doyoung played along. "no because i heard it at a strip club." johnny laughed at him. doyoung slapped his chest playfully.

"so many years we've been together, and you haven't aged a day." doyoung said softly, as he caressed his face. "i gotta be the luckiest man in the world."

"you're very lucky indeed." johnny winked at him. "oh my god, everytime you do that it's so cheesy." doyoung giggled, as he rested his forehead against johnny's.

"just for you baby."

nakamoto yuta nakamoto yuta nakamoto yuta NAKAMOTO YUTA