22

chan choked violently on his water, coughing aggressively from the shock he had from his little sister's remark towards his boyfriend.

"hannah!" chan said in english to his sister. "what? it's just a question." hannah shrugged. bambam laughed at the girl's curiosity about their sex life.

"well, if you really wanna know hannah..." bambam smirked. "yes, we have. and let me tell you he's really loud- like really loud."

hannah gasped, "what!? chan, what in the world! i pity your neighbors." chan covered his face, red and embarrassed from his boyfriend's antics.

"just make sure to use protection you two." mr. bang warned the two. "shut up!" chan spat at him, as he ran to his room trying to escape the situation.

"give me a minute," bambam excused himself before walking up to chan's room to cheer him up after the embarrassing situation.

"are they gonna bang?" hannah suddenly asked. "hannah sweetie, if they do, we'll go sleep at your cousin's next door." ms. bang sighed.

as he walked up the stairs, he knocked on chan's door which was locked.

"chan?" bambam said on the other side of the door. "open the door for me baby, it's just me." he could hear chan whine, "no. you're a meanie."

"chan open this door right now." bambam ordered, and finally chan unlocked the door. when he opened it, his eyes seemed as if they were crying.

"oh baby," bambam cooed. "come here for me sweetheart." he said, opening his arms for chan to land in his warm, loving, embrace. 

"bam is so sorry," bambam said as he held chan tight. "bam didn't mean to make you upset, he was just joking around that's all." he added.

"wasn't funny," chan said in a baby like voice. "made channie upset, big meanie." he whimpered. "i know sweets, i won't do it again i promise." bambam reassured him.

"promise?" chan said, now looking directly at bambam's eyes. "promise pup." bambam reassured him, kissing his lips. chan responded, pulling him into the room.

bambam closed the door, locking it and pressed chan up against the bed. chan whined, as he felt his lover now place kisses on his jaw and neck.

"i love you chan."

"i love you too bambam."

"✰