28

taeyong was at jaehyun's house again.

this time a girl was over someone who was part of his job. she came over so they could discuss designs and projects for his work.

taeyong was not having it.

jaehyun warned him that she would be coming the day before, and he didn't think much of it until now. 

he was sitting on the couch, and having an easy view of jaehyun and the girl in the kitchen looking at designs on his countertop.

taeyong was pissed, seeing at how slutty the girl was acting. he caught her bending down, trying to show her cleavage, and it made taeyong want to puke.

"i think it looks better if we do this," the girl said as she bent down to show her boobs. taeyong was fuming, and finally had enough.

he got up and shoved her out of the way, as she shrieked. "i think we've had enough for now." taeyong fumed.

"taeyong...what are you doing hahaha..." jaehyun said with a nervous smile. "shut up jung jaehyun." taeyong interrupted.

"listen, kim cha-cha or whatever the hell your name is, but stop flirting with my man." taeyong demanded.

"it's kim chuul, get it right." chuul spat back. "i don't care, i see you touching and playing with my boyfriend i don't like it." taeyong ordered.

"get your slutty ass out of here, and don't even THINK about coming back." taeyong condemned.

the girl scoffed, grabbing her back before walking out angry and slammed the door shut. 

"okay, what the hell was that about!?" jaehyun said as he crossed his arms looking at taeyong, still clearly pissed.

"what the fuck do you mean, 'what the hell was that all about?'" taeyong mocked. "you let her touch upon you and do that!?"

jaehyun rolled his eyes, "we were just working!" the elder wasn't buying it for one second, "don't cut that shit with me!" taeyong denounced.

"whatever, go with your precious chuul anyways! she probably likes you or whatever." taeyong scowled, as he walked upstairs angrily.

hell yeah jealous bf concept