Episode Title: Élément

**Thea**

Thea ends up back in her bed, "Batty, that was amazing!"

Batty nods, "Yes but you have to remember. The miraculous is meant to help and protect people. It's not meant as a toy."

Thea nods, "Okay. What if I mess up though? Or make the wrong decision?"

Batty smiles, "I'll be there for you all the way."

Thea smiles as she hugs Batty, "Thank you." She starts to yawn. "Time for bed though." She turns off the lights. "Night Batty."

Batty lays beside her, "Night Thea." They fall asleep quickly and before they knew it Thea's alarm is going off. "AHH. What's that?"

Thea stretches her arms and then turns it off, "That's my alarm for me to get up for school."

Batty looks at her, "School? Like what little kids go to?"

Thea laughs, "Times have changed since then. Anyone can go to school. When was the last time you actually saw a school?"

Batty looks down, "My miraculous hasn't been used in centuries."

Thea lifts up his head, "Don't worry. I'll show you all of the great advancements of today. For example..." She picks up her phone. "A smartphone can do almost anything. Like it can set an alarm for me to get up." Thea gets up and gets changed. This time she wears blue jeans with a Chat Noir shirt. After that she grabs a black vest and puts on her black boots. "One of the many different outfits I have." She goes downstairs and eats breakfast but she also gives Batty a little bit of fudge. "Now time for school."

Batty nods, "One more thing before we go. You can't tell anyone that you have powers. It is very important that you keep this a secret."

Thea frowns, "Okay but I hate lying. This is going to suck." She opens up her vest. "Let's go!" Batty flies in. Thea lets go of her vest, grabs her black backpack and heads out the door. She reaches school and finds William walking up the stairs. "William!"

William looks behind him, "Hey Thea!"

Thea runs up to him, "Hey William, Have you seen Pierce today? I need to ask him about the project."

William frowns, "Thea, Pierce is in the hospital. Someone found him passed out on the ground last night and took him to the hospital. Everyone's been talking about it. He's still there and I think he won't be out until later tonight or tomorrow."

Thea nods, "I'll visit him after class. Shall we get to class then?" William nods. After sitting through two classes Thea waves William goodbye and starts her walk to the hospital. "I hope he's okay."

Batty nods, "Me too." Thea smiles as Batty hides back in her vest. As Thea is walking she hears someone mention Pierce. She looks to her right and sees Alexander talking to Grant.

Thea walks over to him, "What'd you say about Pierce?"

Alexander looks at her, "I said that I'm going to visit him later."

Thea becomes confused, "You're going to visit him?"

Alexander nods, "I was the one who found him on the ground. I'm worried about him."

Thea nods, "I'm going to visit him now. Would you like to come with?"

Alexander nods, "Sounds good to me, it's been awhile since we've hung out." He turns to Grant. "I'll see you later." They fist bump and Grant takes off walking. Thea and Alexander walk to the hospital.