Episode Title: Serveur 

**Thea**

It has been a few days after the party and Thea had not told Grant her response. She had been thinking about it a lot, but she couldn't find the time to tell Grant. Grant was patient about it, never bringing it up while William wouldn't stop asking about it.

William walks with Thea to class, "Oh come one Thea. You have to say yes. You like him, he likes you."

Thea sighed, "I know. It's just that I'm not sure I should be in a relationship. You know since I'm so busy with my work. I'm not sure I would have enough time for him and I don't want to hurt him."

William looks at her, "C'mon Thea. I know you have a lot but even you deserve happiness and maybe even a break. This would be a good chance for you to keep up in your daily life. You can't be just a superhero. I know it might be difficult to handle both lives but if you don't care for one you could completely lose it." Thea thinks of what William told her throughout the whole day. They complete every class slowly but Thea doesn't pay any attention. Eventually it's the end of the day and everyone gets to go do whatever they want. Thea sighs as she walks up to Grant. "Hey Grant, could I talk to you alone?"

Grant nods as he turns to his friends, "I'll meet up with you guys in a few." He high fives his friends as they walk away. He turns back to Thea. "What's up?"

Thea looks down, "Okay so I've been thinking about this all week and all day and I think I've finally made a decision. I have gotten a lot of input from my friend but I mostly thought for myself and how I feel about you." Thea chuckles. "Sorry, I'm blabbering on." Thea breathes in and out and then looks at Grant with a smile. "My answer is yes. I'll be your girlfriend."

Grant smiles as he hugs Thea, "Yes!" He lets her go. "Sorry. I got excited."

Thea chuckles, "It's fine just don't do it again." Grant walks her home hand in hand. "I'll see you tomorrow."

Grant nods, "Yeah." He turns around to walk away but immediately turns back to Thea. "Maybe sometime I can take you out on a date? Maybe Friday and I'll pick you up around seven? " Grant smiles and blushes.

Thea smiles a friendly smile, "Yeah. I'd love that." Thea walks inside and shuts the door behind her.

Grant makes a fist in front of him with a huge smile, "Yes!" He starts to stroll down the street, filled with happiness. Thea slides against her front door.

Batty comes out, "Great. Now I have to deal with two love birds everyday."

Thea stands up, "It won't be like that Batty. It's just one date. Yes there will probably be more but it won't be everyday." Batty rolls his eyes. "Well time to work more on my project." Thea takes off her shoes and runs upstairs. She sets her backpack down and takes off her jacket. She sits at her desk and continues to work. "Just a few more details and then I can start making it."

Batty smiles, "Do you think the other dimensions have fudge that's as delicious as the fudge you make?"

Thea laughs, "You're just a floating stomach. If my theory is correct then maybe. Each Earth is different, some have major differences others have minor differences. Like one universe could be where the Nazi's take over Paris or an Earth where the miraculous were never made but no matter what, no matter what Earth, good or bad, I have to find my parents. No matter the cost." Thea turns to face Batty. "speaking of which." Batty frowns. "Batty, wings out!" Thea transforms into Batgirl. She puts her hand into the air. "Echolocation!" She slams her hand to the ground as she thinks of her parents. Everything fades to black but nothing lights up white. She starts to get a terrible pounding in her head as blood runs down from her nose. The pounding gets louder and faster. After a few minutes she de-transforms. She looks up at Batty. "I'll be fine." She stands up and walks to the bathroom.