Episode Title: Serveur 

**Pierce**

Pierce ducks behind the trash cans in the alley to see if he was followed. Longg flies out of his jacket. "Pierce this isn't how the miraculous was intended to be used."

Pierce smirks, "But this is way more fun than how it was supposed to be used."

Longg frowns, "But Pierce. You said you wanted to be a hero."

Pierce gets up from behind the trash cans, "So? I changed my mind, now if you wouldn't mind I have a super villain to visit."

Longg hides behind the trash can, "You don't mean.." Pierce nods. "Not again, please Pierce. Think about what you're doing."

Pierce smirks, "I know exactly what I'm doing. You can't stop me Longg, not after the tricks he's taught me. I will become stronger. Maybe I will become stronger than him and take him down myself. I am going to get what I was promised one way or another." Longg frowns. "Longg bring the storm!" Pierce transforms into Ash and runs toward an abandoned building. He walks inside. "Paon? It's Ash." He continues to walk forward towards a chair turned the other way.

The chair turns, "You have failed me again Ash."

Ash frowns as he steps forward, "I am sorry Paon. I would've had her if it wasn't for the others."

Paon smiles, "You just need to train more."

Ash nods, "Then you will give me what I want?" Poan nods. "When do we start training?"

Paon holds up a hand, "Before we start." He motioned for him to come closer. "I heard you know who Batgirl really is." Ash nods. "We could use that. Tell me, what is her name?"

Ash smirks, "I will tell you after you answer this. Who are you?"

Paon smiles, "Well Pierce. My name is Gabriel. Duusu, feathers fall." Paon de-transforms into a teenage boy. "Now Pierce, the name of Batgirl."

Ash smiles, "Longg. Open sky." Ash de-transforms into Pierce. "Her name is Thea, Thea Couffaine."

Gabriel smirks, "Shall we begin?" Pierce nods. They begin to train.