Episode Title: Inverseur 

**Thea**

Batgirl de-transforms in the bathroom and Batty comes flying out of her headband. Thea has pigtails with black boots, jean shorts and a Chat Noir T-shirt, "Well your in a predicament."

Thea gives him a piece of fudge, "It doesn't matter anyways."

Batty eats the piece of fudge confused, "What does that mean?"

Thea smiles a devilish grin, "There's no reason to be a big kid again so why would I help the superhero? I like being a little kid. No more responsibilities for me. I can do what I want."

Batty sighs as he stares at her, "You have to help them. You have to return back to normal. If not things could get out of control. Not to mention everybody has to grow up sometime. You can't just stay a little kid forever."

Thea crosses her arms, "I can if I want to and I don't want to help them. I can do whatever I want."

Batty becomes frustrated, "Thea listen. If you help them then you can...eat whatever you want tonight?"

Thea grins, "Anything?" Batty nods as Thea glows with excitement. "Alright! Batty, Wings out!" She transforms and heads to the Eiffel Tower. She ends up on top of a building watching them fight. "What am I supposed to do?" She thinks for a moment and then grabs her staff. "Hopefully this will distract her." She jumps up and glides over. She extends her staff and slams it into Inverseur's face.

Inverseur fumbles back, "Inverseur thought she was finished with you."

Batgirl smiles, "If I help the superhero win then I can eat whatever I want!" Inverseur looks confused. "You big kids never understand."

Inverseur becomes angry, "Fine. You want to fight then let's fight." She starts attacking Batgirl furiously as she runs across the ground. As Batgirl distracts her Ash jumps at Inverseur and pins her to the ground. "Hey!"

Ash starts to struggle with holding Inverseur down, "Grab it!" Batgirl runs up and grabs the wand out of Inverseur's hand. She snaps it in half and a dark purple Amuk flies out. Ash lets go of Inverseur and slices the Amuk. Then he stabs the ground. A swarm of small dragons go throughout Paris returning everything back to normal.

Batgirl returns back to 5ft 5 inches and smirks, "That's better." Batgirl walks up to the victim and lends a hand. "Are you okay?"

She stands up looking around, "Yeah. Where am I?"

Batgirl smiles, "You're by the Eiffel Tower. An Amuk controlled you but we saved you."

The girl looks over to see Alexander walking towards her, "Big brother?" She runs up to Alexander and hugs him. "I'm so sorry for what I've done. I just let my emotions get to me, are you mad?" She pulls away from the hug and looks at Alexander's face.

He shakes his head, "I could never get mad at you for something like that. Our emotions get the better of us at times, it happens to the best of us." He smiles, "I'm just glad you're okay." He takes her hand. "Let's go home, I think mom is worried." They start to walk, "Thank you Batgirl and Ash for saving my sister."

Batgirl smiles, "No problem. All in a day's work." As they walk away Batgirl turns to Ash. "This was...interesting. We should team up more often."

Ash shrugs, "Only if it's necessary." Ash turns and jumps away. Batgirl thinks for a moment but leaves to go home.

She gets inside her room, "Batty, wings in." She de-transforms and starts to pace the room. "Batty, I don't think the dragon miraculous was handed down to him."

Batty shakes his head, "It shouldn't have been. Just like mine the dragon miraculous hasn't been used in decades."

Thea puts her hands up, "Then how did he get his hands on it? I remember reading about the dragon miraculous in the book Master Fu gave me but I never actually saw it in the box."

Batty shrugs, "I don't know. Master Fu had planned to give that miraculous to your brother if he ever found him but he never got the chance."

Thea stands still, "I promise you, I will find out who stole it."

Batty nods, "Good. It needs to be given to the rightful person. Anyways...do you have anymore of that delicious fudge?"

Thea chuckles as she takes a piece out, "You really like this." She gives it to him and he scarfs it down.

Batty smiles, "It's too good to be taken lightly." They both laugh.

Thea takes off her shoes and grabs her invention, "I think this is almost done. Just a few more tweaks and it should be working."

Batty smiles, "Then it can also bring me fudge."

Thea jumps on her bed and starts to work, "I think you're getting too obsessed."