1- I am an Uchiha!

I'll continue this story if it reaches 500+ reads

————————————————

NOTE: If you haven't watched Naruto or Naruto Shippuden, and you want to read this story anyway, here are some things you might find confusing,

Sharingan: An eye that can copy anyone's movements. It has three stages. One tomoe, two tomoe, and three tomoe. It can only be awakened by members of the Uchiha Clan.

Mangekyou Sharingan: A stage of the Sharingan that can only be unlocked once the person has felt a very negative pain/emotion. The Mangekyou Sharingan can put people in illusions/genjutsus.

Susanoo: A huge humanoid figure that fights with you and can only be awakened once you've unlocked the Mangekyou Sharingan in both eyes.

Byakugan: An eye that can get a 360• view of themselves or the Earth. It has another form known as the Gold Byakugan. The Gold Byakugan can not be activated purposely. The Byakugan can only be awakened by members of the Hyuga Clan.

Rinnegan: An eye that can control others, and control the abiotic features of the Earth. It was first awakened by the Sage of Six Paths and can only be awakened once an Otsutsuki gives you some of their power or you steal someone's Rinnegan.

Rinne-Sharingan: An eye that consists of both the Rinnegan and the Sharingans power.

———————————————————————————
57 in warriors, 32 in continual, 669 in problems, 103 in naruto-watty-awards, 190 in life-or-death, 935 in imagination, 38 in deadinside, 203 in main character———————————————————————————

One day, in the village of Konohagakure, an Uchiha was born. His name...
...was Ash Uchiha

(playing football)

''Hey pass here! I'm open! Look I can score!'' said Ash

''UH..! Shut up!'' replied Shikashojo, one of Ash's classmates

Ash then stopped running towards the goal and stood still, waiting for Shikoshojo to miss the goal. She then shoots the ball straight into the net.

"Haha! I'm the best! Even when I'm two against seven I can beat you losers!'' she said

So she didn't acknowledge me as a good player...

Ash then stopped and returned home.

On his way back, he noticed that his house's lights had been turned off, although it was 6 PM. He opened the door in an instant, and it smacked the wall. "Mom! Dad?" but no reply was heard. On the dining table was a sticky note. On it was scribbled a bunch of sentences. "Hey Ashy. I hope you played well today! Your dad and I have left for the Land of Waves. He had to submit some reports. I've left your dinner in the fridge, and your breakfast for tomorrow in the microwave. Heat it for 30 seconds in the morning. We'll be back in two days. Love you. -Mom". Ash then went to the kitchen, opened up the fridge, and ate his 'Cold Udon' at once and slept on the couch, stuffed.

Four days had passed, and his parents still hadn't returned. Ash started to worry, as he wasn't expecting this from his mom. She is literally NEVER wrong. A rumor had been spread that his parents had been murdered by Otsutsukis. Ash broke down and cried. He was all alone now, plus Ash and his classmates would become genin the next day.'' What a time for this to happen'', he kept telling himself and hated to think that he was now an orphan.