23- Storm

The bunker's door wouldn't budge. Ash tried to hit it with some jutsus, but they didn't work either. Suddenly, he remembered Zed, and went to where he was. It looked like he was conscious again.
He picked Zed up and put him on his back, then he handed him to the clone to take care of.
Ash then went back towards the entrance of the bunker, and figured out what to do.

He looked at the door carefully, and noticed that the door had layers of different chakra natures, that's why no jutsu would work. For instance, when Ash used fire style, then the water layer would come upfront.
Lightning for wind etc.
Ash heard his clone go poof. He turned back to see what had happened. Zed stood up. Ash asked him what has happened.
"I can fight, don't help me. I can't depend on others forever"
He activated his rinne-sharingan again, and then absorbed the chakra in the gate. I was shocked, and impressed at the same time.
"Whoa. That red ripple eye thingy can absorb stuff too?" I asked excitedly
"Thee Rinnegan alone can do a lot of things"
Zed took the lead and broke the door. The room inside was quite large, but it had a pool filled with acid on its right. We had to watch out for that. Levy was standing in front of us, next to two test tubes. Inside each test tube was a body. Instantly, I recognized both people.

Sarada Uchiha
and
Boruto Uzumaki

I was shocked. I pushed Zed aside and asked Levy:
"Why are they here... with you? How did you get them? Are they... alive? Why are they... in test tubes?"
"Sh! You won't get a single answer out of me" He grinned.

I activated my sharingan to see if their chakra was still flowing. It was. Finally. After 4 years. I had to plan this moment patiently and perfectly, so I started to think.
I couldn't control my legs, and I sprinted towards him, out of control.
"Wind Style: Wind Destruction jutsu!"
The wind started formed a tornado, causing some of the acid to spill out which burnt his legs. I heard a lot of footsteps. Like a crowd marching towards us. I figured it was the anbu of this village. They excelled us in number. I think there were about 50, so as soon as the door opened, I put my hand on Zed's shoulder and flicked to the entrance of the Air Village.

"Why didn't he use Steam Style?" asked Zed, knowing I was clueless.
"Let's just go back to the leaf. Transform into a visitor so they won't notice. I've got a plan"