4- Land of Lightning, here I come!

The next day, we were given a mission to go to the land of Lightning and supply a carpenter with wood. The reason why we had to go was that on the way, bandits show up and wood is precious to the people of the Land of Waves as trees normally don't grow there, due to salty water. Since my mom was an Uchiha and my dad was an Uzumaki, I had four chakra natures. Fire, lightning, water and wind, but I couldn't combine any of them. My main close combat Jutsu was Chidori and I had multiple far range jutsus.
We were about to leave the village with sensei when he told us that he had another mission to take care of. Zed wasn't surprised. His Rinne-Sharingan is the only thing that makes him cool, and the same goes for the Byakugan dude.
It had been an hour since we were traveling and the map we were given was barely okay. It had been ripped from every corner, but we could see where we were going. "Crsh! Crsh!". Something made a sound. Without hesitating, Repah activated his Byakugan. "There!", he pointed, and I threw a Kunai towards the place where he pointed. We heard the noise of something getting stabbed, but it was just a bat.
"Seriously? Even with that Byakugan you couldn't differentiate between a bat and a person?" I exclaimed. "Shut up plain kid" he replied. "At least I'm good at something".
About 39 minutes later, an actual bandit appeared, with the Samehada. A blade that could absorb chakra. It looked like the original wielder had been killed. Repah got into his trigrams formation, Zed ready to use his chakra-transmitting rods, and me ready to use Chidori and make a shadow clone that'd use the Rasengan. Something popped up behind us. Another bandit. We made a triangle and spread out, attacking the bandits. Both of them got knocked out, but it looked dangerous going any further, so we ran with all our might since the village was close now. So much trouble for a bunch of logs. Once we returned to the leaf village, I entered my house and noticed that the switches weren't working. A note was left in the mailbox telling me that I hadn't paid the electricity bill. But how could I? This made me remember my parents, and I started to cry again. But again, it wouldn't do any better, so I stopped.