28- Torn Up

(BRUH YALL HAVE TO PLAY THE SONG ABOVE IT MAKES THE STORY 100 TIMES BETTER)

————————————————————————

A few hours later...

Ash's parents were still in the hospital. Zed's eye has been patched up as when he was taking them back, he slipped on a rock that stabbed him in the eye, causing it to bleed from the top.
Zed decided to check on Ash, and so he went back.
He arrived after 30 minutes and was shocked that the door was closed. He opened it and realized that both Ash and Levy were not there.
All he saw was a chopped-off arm, with the same wrist wear that Ash used to put on.
Zed stood in awe and disbelief. Ash had died before he had even met his parents.
He sacrificed his life to save the village. Zed decided what he was going to do next...

A few hours later...

Zed reaches an old underground base. It was too hard to spot and just as he expected, the door was impossible to find.
"This is the place," he said, grinning. "He must be here"
Zed activated his Rinne-Sharingan and spotted the door. He then opened the door to find a man experimenting on a snake.
"Orochimaru," said Zed.
"Well, well, well. If it isn't my old test subject Zed. What brings you here?" asked the young man.
Zed pushed him aside and walked towards a bookshelf
"All I need is this book. I'll give it back to you in five days max"
Orochimaru stood silent.
Zed then walked out of the base with the book hiding under his cloak and wandered off to a place near the Hidden Mist Village.

Six months later...

Zed has finally mastered the jutsu he wanted to learn. Without hesitating, he weaved a few hand signs:

Tiger, Rabbit, Rat, Dragon,
Tiger, Tiger, Snake, Dog,
Dragon

Zed then smacked his palms together, then hit the ground with full force. A lot of Chakra had been used and so, he fell to the ground.