17- "A New Dream"

The next day, I was congratulated on being a Chunin, and I met Zed. I asked him if he was hurt, and he had nearly lost his arms. He still forgave me as his clan was the reason my parents died. I brought my attention to the two names that kept ringing a bell in my head. "Sarada? Boruto?" maybe. It had been the first time in two years that I heard my parents' names. Thank god I stopped thinking about them four weeks after their deaths, otherwise I'd still be thinking about them today. "This village is so trash!" Repah shouted. "I would've clearly won if the kid didn't use his stupid mind jutsus on me!" We asked him what's his problem, and he said "I'm leaving this village. I'm going to gather people from other villages and make my own. The village hidden in the Air." He then headed towards the gate of the village, and before he was about to leave, Zed and I charged our hands with bolts of lightning. "Sorry Reaper, but we're not letting you leave. You're soon going to attack our home, and we're stopping you right now" exclaimed Zed. We heard the noise of a Byakugan activating, and Reaper raised his hands. Steam was coming out of his moist palms. He then turned around. "I've finally discovered my power! Gold Byakugan and Steam Chakra Release!" He looked at us with angry, golden eyes, and suddenly, started running away. We tried chasing him, but we both started seeing a ton of Reapers. It looked like his Byakugan could now make clones or trap people in genjutsus. And that's where we stood for 30 minutes, until the genjutsu finally wore off. We reported this incident to the Hokage immediately, and he told us to be patient, and leave him for now.