3- Preparing for takeoff!

Today was the day where our senseis would test our skills. And I especially practiced shadow clone Jutsu at home. At 5:00 sharp, we had to reach the destination sensei told us about. Obviously, all of us arrived late. Once everyone was there, sensei held up a board of monopoly. This was no ordinary monopoly. It was monopoly with teams. Repah, Zed and I against Hayate Sensei.
At the end of the game, Sensei thought he'd won until he figured out that we had hid some money in Zed's pocket. The real winners were us. Now came physical training. The tests that Kakashi Hatake made. We knew nothing about this test. Sensei would hold two bells up. And we had to get them. One of us couldn't dine they're only two bells and he would fail. Sensei threw a rock up and we quickly hid. I looked at Repah and glanced at his eyes. They were different. His veins were coming towards them. No doubt that was the Byakugan. But awakening it at age 7 was pretty rare. Next, I looked at Zed, whose eyes were red with ripple patterns in it and the tomoe of a Sharingan in the middle too. He told me that it was the Rinne-Sharingan. A dojutsu that could only be obtained by eating the fruit of the god tree, and his father had gotten 20 as he was an Otsutsuki. The Rinne-Sharingan had the abilities of both the Sharingan and the rinnegan. I was the only one in this squad without a dõjutsu. I used shadow clone Jutsu and sent out a clone running towards Sensei with a knife. Zed used my move to his advantage and when Sensei knocked my clone, he jumped behind him and took a bell, but little did he know that it had been substituted into a rock. Repah noticed his movements and threw kunai knives to get him to move backward. When Sensei moved a slight bit, Repah threw a paper bomb that got the bell to fall. He charged in and got a bell, while Zed again used his Rinne-Sharingan to mimic Sensei and took a bell. I lost the challenge. Sensei then told me that I still passed. Now, Repah and Zed would get to eat but I would be tied up and wouldn't get to eat any food. Sensei then went. Repah didn't eat much, so while Sensei was looking away, he gave me some food. Immediately, Sensei caught us and rushed towards us. "You didn't listen to me." He said. "You passed". We didn't understand, but then he told us that teamwork is what makes a team strong.