15- Broken Bonds and Weakened Ties

The next day, the final Chunin exam would take place. Ash was on detention for beating Midas up. He couldn't watch the match. The first battle was between Harbinger and Indra Yamanaka, the winners of the first two rounds. The match had started, and obviously Harbinger activated his Byakugan. Indra Yamanaka's mother was from the Yamanaka clan and his father was from the Akimichi clan, so he possessed both clan's jutsus. Indra then used Human Boulder jutsu and rolled on Harbinger. He was crushed into the ground. Indra then transferred himself into Harbinger and raised his hand, and made him quit. The match's winner had been decided. Indra Yamanaka. K ok nice Harbinger had returned into his own body, he got furious. "How would a stupid mind transferring jutsu work in a battle? You gonna quit there too?!", he roared at the jonins. They took him to Lord eighth and since the match was already over, the results would stay the same. Furiously, Harbinger went back and sat on his seat, waiting for the next battle to begin.
The last match was about to begin. Ash versus Zed.
"Was it a coincidence for the two friends to battle?" Harbinger asked himself. But soon, he didn't care.
The two boys bowed down to each other, took their stances and waited for the jonin to start the match. "Begin!" Exclaimed the jonin. Zed charged with a bolt of lightning towards Ash, but he manoeuvred away, and activated his sharingan. Zed charged towards Ash a second time, but instead of doing the same thing, Ash kicked his legs, causing him to fall. He stared at him. Zed opened his eyes, and Ash suddenly backed up. "A sharingan?!" He asked "How do you have one!?" Zed then got up and said "This isn't originally my sharingan. It belonged to Madara Uchiha. My parents found his dead body, removed both his sharingan and planted one into my right eye. My other eye is my own Rinne-Sharingan. After seeing that he also possessed the sharingan, he carelessly attacked him. When he got close, a weird huge white humanoid figure holding a hammer wouldn't let Ash hurt Zed. "Meet MY susanoo!" Zed turned out to be stronger than Ash expected. He tried backing up, but the susanoo got closer. Ash thought of a plan. "Amaterasu!" He shouted, and the susanoo started burning. It didn't have much effect, but it was working. Ash teleported into Zed's susanoo and punched his chest with all his might. Zed's susanoo started disappearing, and then, Ash activated his Mangekyou Sharingan. Red bubbles started to rise from his body. His eyes were changing, from his sharingan to a pair of fox eyes, but merged. A tail had been formed thanks to the orange cloak. "I WILL ABSOLUTELY NOT DIE, UNTIL I'VE KILLED THE PERSON WHO MURDERED MY PARENTS!"