24- Planning a Plan

**Half an hour Later**
We'd finally arrived, and we looked like actual visitors. The people at the gate asked us for our passes, and so, we showed them our fake IDs which were clones that transformed into a picture of us.
They'd let us in.

It was nearly night time, and I made my way to the Hokages' graveyard which had been separated from the normal one. After a few minutes of searching, I found the one I had been looking for.

Sasuke Uchiha. He was the Shadow Hokage, and for some reason was buried here. I used camouflage Jutsu and dug up the grave swiftly. Finally, I took his left eye. He wouldn't be needing it anymore since he's dead. A bit of his body had been decomposed, but the eyes stay there forever.

I then took it with me and implanted it on myself with the help of medical ninjutsu. I bid my left Sharingan goodbye, as this would be taking its place.
A few minutes later, my body was feeling numb. I felt like a bolt of thunder had struck me.

I slept near the Hokage's office for the night.
The next day, Zed and I met near the front gate and thought of heading back to where my parents were kept. The two people who sat there and took people's ID cards had stopped us.

"Hey, you!" He said, looking at me with a confused face. "Leaving so soon? Here, have this cloak as a gift from us" He gave me an odd-looking cloak which had a few lightning symbols on it. I thanked him, and Zed and I then left for the Village Hidden in the Air. Once we were a mile away from the village, we undid our transformation jutsus and ran as fast as we could.