Love you

Getting back was hell. The airport was crowded and it took them for ever to find the car seat and stroller. After we dropping Jaimie off I drive straight to Drew's spot because he was in my ass about seeing his main man.

"I'll be back tomorrow morning." He talked me in to coming back in the morning instead of tonight. I gave my big brother a hug and kissed Aden who was already playing with Rinney. I felt terrible every time I left my son but the fact that he was with family made it better.

I didn't even call as I began to drive to Eric's apartment. I thought about him and what the summer could be like if we had a chance. I snapped out of it quickly when one of my favorite sings came on the radio. I pulled in the parking garage of his building and noticed his car wasn't outside. I simply shrugged it off and made my way to his door. I made it all the way upstairs through the regular entrance and knocked on the door expecting him to be at the store or something. He opened the door with a smile.

"Took your ass long enough." He said looking me up and down.

"Boy bye. You didn't feel the need to answer me called?" I laughed brushing past him. Gia came running down the hall at the sound of my voice. She came at me full speed. I tossed my keys to the ground and with a gasp scooped her in my arms.

"I have been trying to get her to sleep for hours." He said rubbing his hands through her hair. I completely forgot that she was with him.

"She is pretty daddy. I like your hair." She rubbed my hair line. I let my emotions get the best of me and ran in this mans house while he was with his daughter.

"She sure is isn't she." He looked me up and down.

"I thought Yani was supposed to pick her up from the airport a while ago and where is your car because it's not outside?" I said still holding her in my hip. Gia was simply fighting her sleep and would be asleep in a matter of minutes so I walked towards her room.

"Yani has it." He said almost at a whisper.

"Her car is in the shop." He continued.

"Oh. Wait. What is she doing in Texas?" I said a looked at Gia's eyes falling shut. Eric was a great father but he has said whenever it came to putting her to sleep he was hopeless no matter how old she was.

"She is looking at places." The first time Yani used his car the almost came to blows after she called herself keeping Gia from him after she found out about me.

"It doesn't matter. Look I'm sorry I know you didn't want me to meet her yet." I said shaking my head. I pushed Eric out of the door way as I turned off the light. I walked back into the kitchen.

"I'm just going to go. I'm sorry." He stood right in front of me. Our bodies were so close I was afraid to move.

"Don't be. It's not that big of a deal..."

"I just wanted to talk to you about what happened while I was gone. You weren't answering and now I see that's because you have Gia and I'm just..." He stopped me.

"Calm down. It's ok, I don't care about nothing that happened in Dallas because I trust you. I'm glad you're here." He lifted my chin letting me know he was serious.

"Where is she since she has your car?" I asked staring him directly in his face still a bit uneasy.

"That really doesn't matter." He said unbuttoning my pants. While kissing my neck he lifted me in the counter.

"Your daughter is in the next room." I told him as he started eating my cat.

"Eric stop." I moaned as I unwillingly pushed his head a way. He came up for air long enough to get a good grip on my hands and pin them down. At this point I put my legs on his shoulders and I had no power over him. I lost my breath as I melted in his mouth. Our eyes met as I erupted in pleasure. He rose to his feet as he slid his fingers into me.

"I missed you." He whispered in my ear as his hands continued to wonder my body. I couldn't focus on anything else but him until a Knock at the door broke my focus. I turned my head towards the doors only for it to be swiftly moved back.

"They will go away." He said as took off his shirt. I slid my hand his sweat pants when the knocks grew louder.

"ERIC!" It was none other than Yani, hours late and loud. Eric put his shirt back on. He smacked my teeth and gathered Gia's bags.

"Kill the attitude. You got yours." Eric demand as I rolled my eyes. I hopped off the counter to pull up my pants as Eric wrapped Gia up and answered the door.

"Why is your shirt on backwards? Is that girl in here?" She questioned as Eric laid the baby on her shoulder. He handed Yani the bags. This was the most hostile I have ever seen them be towards each other.

"She is. " He replied taking the car keys from Yani's hands. This was one of the shortest exchanges ever.
"Bye Gia . Daddy loves you." He said closing the door. I wondered what she really did to piss him off so much.

"Daddy loves you too." Eric said hugging me from behind. He guided my to the couch. Once again in his grasp I felt safe.