Back to Jersey

Franks POV

Oh my god, gerard is kissing me i instantly kissed him back none of that stupid freezing out of shock. I licked his bottom lip deepening the kiss, i shoved my tongue in his mouth i soon felt his slip into my mouth. I pulled away after a minute gasping for breath.

"That was..." i breathed out.

"Amazing?" gerard finished off my sentance.

i nodded, "what about Jamia and Lindsey?" i asked

"Forget about them for now, i want you frank and i know you want me" he replied with a smug smirk and leaned in for a short yet passionate kiss.

"I want you, but we will need to break up with our girlfriends, maybe tomorrow when we get home?" i said.

Gerard nodded in agreement.

"lets go to bed now gee" i said

"Night sugar" he replied and gave me a kiss goodnight.

I woke up to find that everyone was up, i got up and walked into the kitchen to see gerard standing with his back to me. I took this opportunity to jump on Gee's back, i jumped on his back and whispered into his ear.

"Heyyy sexy" i whispered seductively

"heyy sugar, want some coffee?" gerard asked.

"hell yeah" i replied.

I jumped off his back so he could make me coffee and ran into the livingroom bit of the bus and found mikey and ray watching a DVD i jumped on mikey's lap.

"Mikey!" i yelled

"Frank get off" mikey laughed

Gerard walked in with coffee and sat next to mikey.

"Fine be like that! i fake sobbed, I'll go sit on gee!"

I got off mikeys lap and sat on gerard and sipped my coffee, i could tell he was enjoying it because i could feel a certain part of him becoming hard.

"How long until we get to New Jersey?" i asked no-one in particular.

"We are almost at your house" Ray told me.

"Ok" i replied.