The dream

A/N sorry for not updating but i was so social on the weekend and actually left the house.

Franks POV

I seriously can't believe how far jamia went to try and get me back, she is seriously C-R-A-Z-Y. What's next, is she going to kidnap me i wondered. Haha no, she's not that crazy is she? i thought. I tried to get jamia out of my mind, i looked over to see my amazing boyfriend still asleep. I just thought of gerard, thats all i thought about. It calmed me down and got my mind of the crazy bitch trying to win me back. I soon fell asleep again and had a crazy, terrifing dream.

-Franks Dream-

I was sitting on the couch watching TV with sweetpea. Gerard had gone out for coffee with lindsey. I walked into the kitchen in search of skittles and coffee, as i walked past the window i swore i saw someone run past who looked like jamia. I shook the feeling off it must have been a figment of my imagination. The coffee machine made a beep signaling that my coffee was ready, i poured some coffee and got my skittles. As i was walking back into the loungeroom i saw the figure again. What the fuck i thought as i sat back down. I drank my coffee quickly and scoffed the skittles, i walked back into the kitchen, putting the empty mug in the sink and empty skittle packet in the bin. I decided a nap would do me some good, i went and layed on the couch just as i was about to close my eyes i saw the all to familar face of Jamia. She stood there with a physcopathic look on her face and a bottle in her hand. She put a cloth covered in liquid over my mouth, my eyes became heavy/ I couldn't keep them open.

-End of Dream-

i was being shaken awake. 

"Frank!" someone yelled.

I woke up panting heavily.

"It was horrible gee, horrible!" i said into his chest as he hugged me attempting to calm me.

"What was?" he asked

"M-my dream" i stuttered, "it felt so real" i sobbed into his chest.

"tell me what happened" he said gently.

 I procided to tell gerard what happened in my dream. I just couldn't shake the feeling that it was real.

"It was just a nightmare frankie, jamia may be crazy but she's not crazy enough to kidnap you" gerard said as he countinued to try and comfort me.

"Your probably right, it was just a dream"

No matter how much i tried to convince myself myself it was a dream it didn't work. it seemed so real, maybe i'm predicting my own horrible future. I sat on the couch with gee, we just cuddled and watched movies.

Gerards POV

Frank just doesn't seem convinced that his dream was just a dream. He is convinced that it is real, he is starting to worry me. I looked down at him he was cuddled into my side staring off into the distance.

"Frankie?" i whispered.

"Yeah?"

"Just forget about the dream, dreams aren't real"

"Ok"

I knew he didn't believe, frank thought it was real and was being stubborn. I gave up trying to convince him it was just a dream.