Draw me like one of your French girls

A/N warning this chapter includes le sexy times, if you don't want to read it then skip it.

-3 Months later-

Franks POV

It's been three months since the whole jamia thing. I was currently sitting on the couch watching titanic. Gerard had gone to the shops to get me skittles and no doubt he will bring starbucks home. The scene where jack draws rose naked was on and it gave me an idea. I took off all my clothes and lied on the couch waiting for gerard to come home. I heard the front door open and close. Gerard walked in and nearly dropped his coffee. Oops i guess i kind of surprised him.

"Frank why are you naked?"

"Draw me like one of your french girls"

"Are you being serious?"

"Yes, now draw me"

Gerard went and got his pencil and sketch book and began drawing me.

"Don't forget to actually draw my penis" i winked at him

"how could i forget to draw something as magnificent as that?"

A little while later and gerard had finished.

"okay i'm finished but i'm not showing you...yet"

I fake pouted "Aw why?"

"I'll show you once we are finished" he winked.

"Wha- oh never mind i know what you mean"

"Come on" gerard said as he picked me up and took me into the bedroom.

Gerard threw me onto the bed and climbed on top of me. Looks like someone likes being on top, i guess i will have to change that...later. I tugged at the hem of gerard's shirt, he got the point and took his shirt off. Gerard crashed his lips against mine i ran my hands threw his hair gerard started sucking on my lip ring gently biting it making me moan with pleasure. Gerard took this as an opportunity to slip his tongue inside my mouth the fight more dominance began, eventually gerard won. Gerard trailed kisses down my neck and began sucking at my sweetspot.

"Getting a bit excited are we frankie?"

"I could say the same to you" i said as i feel gerards bulge. 

Gerard kissing down my chest until he reached my penis. Gerard placed kisses on my inner thighs near but not near enough to wear i wanted him to be. 

"Fuck gerard stop teasing me" 

Gerard just laughed before sucking me off.

"Gerard" i moaned

gerard stopped what he was doing and took off his pants and to my surprise no boxers. Gerard got some lube and put some of his fingers before he slipped them into my entrance, painfully slow might i add.

"You ready frankie?" gerard asked putting lube on his dick.

"Yes, i want you inside me now"

Gerard put his hands of my hips and slid inside me, slowing thrusting into me.

"Your so tight frankie"

"harder gerard and faster" i begged.

Gerard began thrusting harder and faster, gerard removed one of his hands from my hips and started pumping my member hard and fast. 

"GERARD" i moaned out in immense pleasure.

I felt him cum inside me just as i cummed all over his hand. Gerard lied next to be panting.

"Wow that was amazing" i panted.

"Yeah" gerard giggled.

"Whats so funny?"

"Your going to walk like a penguin now"

"Meh, it was worth it" i said as i kissed his neck. I started sucking and nibbling his neck leaving a hickey. Gerard let out a loud moan as i finished.

"Round 2"

"Yes, but frank at this rate your going to have temporary walking problems at this rate"

"I don't care"

-Next day-

Still franks POV

 When i awoke gerard was still asleep so i got up and made coffee for us. I walked back into the bedroom, gerard was laughing.

"Shuddup" I said. I knew what he was laughing at my penguin like walking. Gerard continued to giggle so i kissed him and that stopped him.

"I was thinking" gerard started to say before i cut him off.

"You can think?" i faked astonishment.

"Yes now if you let me continue i can tell you what i was thinking about, we should invite mikey ---"

I cut him off again by blurting out one of my crazy thoughts.

"I'm going to refer to my penis as the universe..."

"What?! did you just say you're going to refer to your penis as the universe?"

"Yep it suits it, the actual universe is big and so its my penis"

"Okay... well as i was saying we should invite mikey and ray over"

"Okay i'll ring ray you ring mikey".

"Okay so they'll be here in one hour, i'm going to take a shower" gerard said 

"Can i join?" i said smiling seductivly

"Yes"

As gerard took his clothes off i slapped his ass.

"Your ass i amazing gee" i whispered in his ear. As we got in the shower we started making out, things got hot and heavy quickly and one thing led to another which resulted in round 3 ;)

"We should probably get dressed now" gerard said panting slightly.

"Yea, c'mon lets get out before round 4 starts, not that i would object but ray and mikey could come at any minute"

Gerards POV

"I'll get it" frank said as there was a loud knock at the door.

Mikey and ray walked into the living room with frank penguin walking behind them, He can't walk normally yet.

"Gee why is frank walking like a penguin?" mikey asked completely oblivious of what he had asked. Ray chuckled.

"Uh well you see, me and frank had---" i started.

"Oh god, no need to tell me i realise now" mikey said shuddering.

"So you had lots of fun last night" ray smirked.

"And this morning" frank added winking at me.

"Okay can we please get off the topic of my brother and franks' sex life" mikey pleaded.

"Your the one that asked" i said.

"I didn't realise what i had said until i said it" mikey retorted.

"Okay so moving on" ray said.

Frank put his head on my shoulder and we intertwined our hands.

"Hey guys what's the date today?" frank asked.

"21st of October" ray answered

"10 days till my birthday" frank said with a big smile.

"We need to buy presents" mikey said.

"lets go shopping then" i said.