Voices

A/N this is a filler chapter, sorry its so short. 200+ reads Woo :) thanks

Gerards POV

It was now friday night the party was cancelled for obvious reasons. I was now sitting in mikey's livingroom with ray. They were trying to think of possible reasons of why frank has disappered. I was slowly becoming a emotional wreck, i was starting to go insane i kept hearing voices in my nightmares and my head. The voices would always say the same things, they would say 'think back to franks nightmares' and 'don't trust jamia'. So i was currently trying to think of the things frank said when he explained what happened in his dreams. "I found out where she kept me, it was my apartment" frank had said after his most horrific nightmare. Then it hit me like flashing lights on a train. His apartment.

Franks POV

These past days that i've been here have been absoulety horrible and traumatic. Jamia has done awful things to me. She is always trying to convince me that i still love her but i don't my heart belongs to gerard. I have tried to escape, it didn't end well lets just say i now have a stab wound and she well she...raped me. I don't know how much longer i can stand this i'm quickly becoming an emotional wreck. I miss gerard so much and mikey and ray. I just hope they find me soon because i don't think i can endure this much longer.,

Jamias POV

Gerard rang me a couple of days ago the day after i kidnapped frank to be exact. Asking if i had seen frank i stuttered a bit when i talked to him i hope he hasn't figured it out that i was the one responsible for franks disapperance. Frank has tried to escape but i stabbed him and had my way with him. I know i can convince frank to love me, i walked into the bedroom where frank was conviently tied up.

"hey frank, want to have some fun" i said

"just fucking let me go"

"Oh there will be fucking but i won't be letting you go, we are going to have lots of fun"